ADVERTISEMENT

Clothing question while losing weight

CarolineGenesis

Newcomer
Sep 29, 2021
I've currently lost about 80 lbs and need advice on how to affordably get clothes since I plan on continuing my weight loss journey.

My family is tight on money, but I'd like to have some pants that I don't have to keep pulling up. I am also starting a new job and want to look less like a slob because I feel that I do most of the time. I'm worried Good Will or thrifting wouldn't have sized that fit me because I am right at the 300lbs.

Any advice would be helpful. Any advice on styling staples is appreciated too. I kind of just miss feeling good about myself and I don't know how to dress and feel beautiful in what I wear even with the weight loss.

• Haha
Reactions: mike41703
I've currently lost about 80 lbs and need advice on how to affordably get clothes since I plan on continuing my weight loss journey.

My family is tight on money, but I'd like to have some pants that I don't have to keep pulling up. I am also starting a new job and want to look less like a slob because I feel that I do most of the time. I'm worried Good Will or thrifting wouldn't have sized that fit me because I am right at the 300lbs.

Any advice would be helpful. Any advice on styling staples is appreciated too. I kind of just miss feeling good about myself and I don't know how to dress and feel beautiful in what I wear even with the weight loss. https://bodiedbyuboutique.com/collections/all
thanks in advance for any help

giphy.gif

Any advice would be helpful. Any advice on styling staples is appreciated too. I kind of just miss feeling good about myself and I don't know how to dress and feel beautiful in what I wear even with the weight loss.
I prefer no clothes.... cheaper too! May not be popular at work!

so what's the deal, is this the dreaded 'bot poster, or just a troll? And, what's the point either way?
I assume bot poster. Probably posts across a bunch of forums and they look at the interaction to see how they need to tweak it. When they get it figured out they put it on Twitter to wreck Musk's plans.

Reactions: mike41703 and kkott
I assume bot poster. Probably posts across a bunch of forums and they look at the interaction to see how they need to tweak it. When they get it figured out they put it on Twitter to wreck Musk's plans.
so I guess a two piece pic of his daughter or wife is out of the question?

If you care about clothes a lot then it will be hard if you continue to lose weight. If you are buying new then only buy a couple of outfits and keep wearing them. If you don't care a lot about clothes then Goodwill or some other used clothes place might be the way to go. Congrats on the weight loss so far and good luck with continued success.

If you care about clothes a lot then it will be hard if you continue to lose weight. If you are buying new then only buy a couple of outfits and keep wearing them. If you don't care a lot about clothes then Goodwill or some other used clothes place might be the way to go. Congrats on the weight loss so far and good luck with continued success.
Are you a worshipper of Koalemos?

You should be ...

I recommend prostitution

Reactions: Radio Zero

Go away you fat bastard!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT