ADVERTISEMENT

CLOSE THE BORDER NOW YOU STUPID PROGRESSIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND DEPORT EVERY ONE OF THEM WHEN YOU WIN TRUMP

I have 3 daughters, the youngest being 10.

I'm outraged by any kid being abused or killed, yet the media is only pulling stories about illegals.

Why wasn't anyone up in arms about these:

You know why people aren’t up in arms... because they aren't going to bring in votes.

Any violence towards children should be looked down on and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Outrage shouldn't just be for immigrants, but for all offenders.

All of this is true. Every one of these cases both deserve and get our outrage. But what is also true is that of the three cases you posted, the one the OP posted and the cases others posted is that crimes committed by people who shouldn't even be here were the crimes that were easiest to prevent. You say it's for votes and this is true, but conversely weren't the lax border and immigration policies the past 3 years running also about votes?

All of this is true. Every one of these cases both deserve and get our outrage. But what is also true is that of the three cases you posted, the one the OP posted and the cases others posted is that crimes committed by people who shouldn't even be here were the crimes that were easiest to prevent. You say it's for votes and this is true, but conversely weren't the lax border and immigration policies the past 3 years running also about votes?

Sure, everything political is about votes.

My whole point is why are we more upset over one crime where a kid gets hurt or killed while there is not nearly the same outrage when an American does the same thing to a kid.

Both are reprehensible and should be looked at with the same anger. Kids are hurt in either scenario, so if we're being real here, there should be as much outrage over an American killing a kid as there is an immigrant.

Sure, everything political is about votes.

My whole point is why are we more upset over one crime where a kid gets hurt or killed while there is not nearly the same outrage when an American does the same thing to a kid.

Both are reprehensible and should be looked at with the same anger. Kids are hurt in either scenario, so if we're being real here, there should be as much outrage over an American killing a kid as there is an immigrant.

I think the anger and outrage towards the act in general is the same in all instances where an innocent is lost to violence. That outrage being exacerbated when specific acts are committed by those who shouldn't have been in this country in the first place, committed by a negligent parent with an open DSC/CPS case, domestic violence by a repeat offending spouse, or acts by a recently released criminal suspect or violent offender is a natural reaction to what is viewed by many as failures within our systems (political, criminal justice, mental health, social services etc).

They are (and I believe rightly so) viewed as acts that could have otherwise been prevented if not FOR our leaders on a local, state and/or federal level playing politics. It's not the act, or really even the bad actor, but the notion that it was ALLOWED to happen by TPTB that creates the additional outrage.

At least in my humble opinion. Hope this helps you understand.

I think the anger and outrage towards the act in general is the same in all instances where an innocent is lost to violence. That outrage being exacerbated when specific acts are committed by those who shouldn't have been in this country in the first place, committed by a negligent parent with an open DSC/CPS case, domestic violence by a repeat offending spouse, or acts by a recently released criminal suspect or violent offender is a natural reaction to what is viewed by many as failures within our systems (political, criminal justice, mental health, social services etc).

They are (and I believe rightly so) viewed as acts that could have otherwise been prevented if not FOR our leaders on a local, state and/or federal level playing politics. It's not the act, or really even the bad actor, but the notion that it was ALLOWED to happen by TPTB that creates the additional outrage.

At least in my humble opinion. Hope this helps you understand.
Bingo

I have 3 daughters, the youngest being 10.

I'm outraged by any kid being abused or killed, yet the media is only pulling stories about illegals.

Why wasn't anyone up in arms about these:

You know why people aren’t up in arms... because they aren't going to bring in votes.

Any violence towards children should be looked down on and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Outrage shouldn't just be for immigrants, but for all offenders.
Agree

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT