ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Rock FTW

LOL! Heard he is a kidney transplant list now??? If true, watch that SOB jump a few sick kids in that line.....

....money talks.
He's broke, well unless that Khloe Kardashian pays for it. Shocked there's not a gofundme account yet.

Reactions: HermanB
He's broke, well unless that Khloe Kardashian pays for it. Shocked there's not a gofundme account yet.

He's far from broke.

He dumped 75 large on his little coke/hooker weekend.

I think he go $4M/year for doing the show.

He's far from broke.

He dumped 75 large on his little coke/hooker weekend.

I think he go $4M/year for doing the show.
Think what dividends Lamar's 75k investment is going to yield for the Kardashian's? It's amazing the amount of foresight he had. I think people were already tiring of Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner. There's nothing like hookers and blow to keep the show relevant.

LOL! Heard he is a kidney transplant list now??? If true, watch that SOB jump a few sick kids in that line.....

....money talks.

I thought if your need for a transplant arose from drug use, alcohol abuse, you weren't put on the list. Like alcoholics aren't liver transplant candidates. Anyone have any more insight?

I thought if your need for a transplant arose from drug use, alcohol abuse, you weren't put on the list. Like alcoholics aren't liver transplant candidates. Anyone have any more insight?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and fame. This is Merika...

btw this thread sucks balls.

That would be true but you can argue he is making efforts to overcome his addictions and then he is supposedly considered to be just as viable a candidate as Mother Teresa would be if she needed one by going through or promising to go through some sort of rehab program.

Mickey Mantle was only sober for a year when he got his transplant. The general rule is alcoholics have to be sober for 6 months before they can get a new liver. I assume there are similar rules for other substances and organs.

That would be true but you can argue he is making efforts to overcome his addictions and then he is supposedly considered to be just as viable a candidate as Mother Teresa would be if she needed one by going through or promising to go through some sort of rehab program.

He's more viable. Mother Teresa's dead.

I mean except for her soul.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT