ADVERTISEMENT

Challenging electors is nothing new

A challenge from some House members is nothing new, but only in 2004 did a Senator (Boxer) sign on and force a debate and vote on Ohio's electors. The challenge was voted down 74-1 in the Senate.
So, nothing new. I don't expect to see any whining on this board about any challenges.

So, nothing new. I don't expect to see any whining on this board about any challenges.

No, it's just a much longer shit list of people now.... it used to only be the cranks and crackpots that pulled these stunts. Now it seems to be nearly half the GOP caucus.

I'll hold them all in equal contempt as I held the shit- head Sen Boxer.

As I said in the other thread, everything Trump gets near turns to shit.

No, it's just a much longer shit list of people now.... it used to only be the cranks and crackpots that pulled these stunts. Now it seems to be nearly half the GOP caucus.

I'll hold them all in equal contempt as I held the shit- head Sen Boxer.

As I said in the other thread, everything Trump gets near turns to shit.
And that's what we call hypocrisy.

"But the other guy did it more"

Did you not just do that in another thread where you brought up Russia in regards to voter fraud?
Howso? What was I responding to?

Don't just take something out of context and throw it out - I don't know you don't like thowing something against a wall to see if it sticks.

Uh, no, that's exactly what you said.

"No, it's just a much longer shit list of people now..."

Y

I was responding to your accusations of hypocrisy. I said it was wrong in 2004 when Boxer did it, even though her claim was she was not trying to overturn the election, but to use it for leverage to debate voting laws. It was still wrong and was killed 74-1.

Why anyone thinks Congress should get anywhere near 'deciding' elections is a terrifying thought.

I was responding to your accusations of hypocrisy. I said it was wrong in 2004 when Boxer did it, even though her claim was she was not trying to overturn the election, but to use it for leverage to debate voting laws. It was still wrong and was killed 74-1.

Why anyone thinks Congress should get anywhere near 'deciding' elections is a terrifying thought.
It's easy to say now you thought it was wrong in 2004. Funny I didn't hear you saying that up to this point.

I agree with your last sentence.

Last edited:
I notice all the non-reaction from the mentally weak on this board.

It's a *cricket* fest.
Were Democrats calling for "wild protests?" Did DC hotels shut down out of concern for violence over the election results? Did former SecDefs feel compelled to weigh-in against calls for martial law?

You should have hoped for no reaction.

The libshitz's heads start to smolder when their acute hypocrisy is thrown in their faces.
Whoa whoa whoa. MY hypocrisy is definitely of the obtuse variety. Let's not just throw blanket accusations around here. Not in this august deliberative body!

Reactions: IUINSB and twenty02
Starting at the top with the shittiest shit of them all.....and boy that trickle down worked through the entire party.
Yeah, I don't recall John Kerry (or any past President or party nominee) not conceding and saying in press conference after press conference that he won and the election was fraudulent.

Can't wait until the 20th.. perhaps we'll finally get competency and action on getting the COVID vaccine distributed & administered. Good grief, with this administration it would take years to get all of us vaccinated.

Reactions: Bill4411
  • Angry
Reactions: MaxCoke
Yeah, I don't recall John Kerry (or any past President or party nominee) not conceding and saying in press conference after press conference that he won and the election was fraudulent.

Can't wait until the 20th.. perhaps we'll finally get competency and action on getting the COVID vaccine distributed & administered. Good grief, with this administration it would take years to get all of us vaccinated.
You don't remember Al Gore and his team of lawyers contesting the election?

What a short memory.

Were Democrats calling for "wild protests?" Did DC hotels shut down out of concern for violence over the election results? Did former SecDefs feel compelled to weigh-in against calls for martial law?

You should have hoped for no reaction.
Why would I have hoped for no reaction?

I enjoy the psychosis induced when someone speaks the truth on this board.

• Haha
Reactions: bigmac76
You did do it. What's the problem? Don't piss and moan for 4 years that Trump stole the election by colluding with the Russians and expect not to get it back in your face.

Time to put your big-boy pants on and deal with the log in your own eye.

I did NOT do it, use the search menu. I said there was no collusion. Frankly Trump is too stupid to collude.

You accused someone of what about and you had just done it seconds before. That is the question at hand. Put your big boy pants on and admit it, the evidence is clear.

And this one I said "Mind you, I do not think there will be any collusion pointing to Sr."

You will probably see some more movement on the vaccine issue by end of next week in Indiana. Maybe sooner.
It's moving along quicker than I expected. Everyone wants it done yesterday. Myself included. I'm sick of this shit

You will probably see some more movement on the vaccine issue by end of next week in Indiana. Maybe sooner.
It's moving along quicker than I expected. Everyone wants it done yesterday. Myself included. I'm sick of this shit

What sort of movement?

I saw in Florida where it is opened up more there are huge lines. People are camping out at drugstores.

I think folks over 70 will be able to get vaccine by end of next week. I think it will be by appointment only done thru 3rd party. We will see. Nothing set in stone that I'm aware of
That would be great news. I’m in the next section and have a trip I’d like to keep in March. I’d been assuming I’d need to cancel. But mainly hope they get all the essential workers and teachers done quickly.

Reactions: brianiu
That would be great news. I’m in the next section and have a trip I’d like to keep in March. I’d been assuming I’d need to cancel. But mainly hope they get all the essential workers and teachers done quickly.
I hope you get to keep your trip

I hope you get to keep your trip
Thanks, it’s not a big deal in the long run and I’m not going to be stressed if I can’t go. I was heading to Maui the next day when all hell broke loose in March. ( the day the NBA canceled the season). I’d hate to miss two years in a row, but that is nothing compared to what most people have had to sacrifice during these times.

Why would I have hoped for no reaction?

I enjoy the psychosis induced when someone speaks the truth on this board.

Because your OP reveals a failure to grasp the threat of violence being flamed by the President and sectors within his party based on nothing other than their heartbreak over losing.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Because your OP reveals a failure to grasp the threat of violence being flamed by the President and sectors within his party based on nothing other than their heartbreak over losing.
You clearly are ignorant of which party resorted to violence and then threatened to continue if it they didn't win the election.

What is happening now is pure insanity. If you are trying to rationalize or normalize, you are a right wing nut.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT