ADVERTISEMENT

CCR

Bad break up

Good tunes

One of my favorite Bands thru-out Junior High. But that was before my concert attending days, so I've never seen them live. Did see Fogerty as part of the Vote For Change tour in 2004, but that is the only time.

CCR was inducted into the RRHOF in '93, with Springsteen doing the honors. He's obviously a huge fan (and good friend of Fogerty's) so I think this speech is pretty good.

CCR was not willing to perform together (lots of bad blood), so the jam was basically John with Bruce and Robbie Robertson... Who btw, also knows a thing or two about "bitter breakups"...

Sixteen years or so later Bruce and John again shared a stage at the RRHOF for the 25th Anniversary salute celebration. A lot of music icons sharing the stage and collaborating on classics in some amazing performances. I think it was 4 nights with 4 different Legendary hosts each sharing their own night of hosting and Bruce and E Street had some magical collaborations.

Here is John with Bruce and the ESB paying tribute to a man they all idolized- Roy Orbison...

Bad break up

Good tunes

One of my favorite Bands thru-out Junior High. But that was before my concert attending days, so I've never seen them live. Did see Fogerty as part of the Vote For Change tour in St Paul 2004, but that is the only time. That was also the only time I've seen Bruce and Neil together, as Neil was a surprise guest that night.

CCR was inducted into the RRHOF in '93, with Springsteen doing the honors. He's obviously a huge fan (and good friend of Fogerty's) so I think this speech is pretty good.

CCR was not willing to perform together (lots of bad blood), so the jam was basically John with Bruce and Robbie Robertson... Who btw, also knows a thing or two about "bitter breakups"...

Sixteen years or so later Bruce and John again shared a stage at the RRHOF for the 25th Anniversary salute celebration. A lot of music icons sharing the stage and collaborating on classics in some amazing performances. I think it was 4 nights with 4 different Legendary hosts each sharing their own night of hosting and Bruce and E Street had some magical collaborations.

Here is John with Bruce and the ESB paying tribute to a man they all idolized- Roy Orbison...

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: largemouth
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT