ADVERTISEMENT

CBS Top 100

I hit 81 out of 100 threes the other night. No one was guarding me. It took me about 30 minutes (i had to stop and rest about half way through).

Mgbako had people guarding him closely. Purdue's players have never had to face that while at Purdue.
exactly!
when you are wide open a pure shooter knocks down much better than 44%. Loyer will likely struggle with pressure. And zone defenses leave wide open shots all the time.
(i like Smith and expect he will have a productive season...bad for p-u if he doesnt)

RPI is currently at 20. Should be in tournament again. PU, well they do have that women's BB banner to write home about, but that is it.
Don't they have the Hellman's Mayonaise banner for some thing or another? Ord/Jackskip/kern always claimed it was more legit than three of IU's banners.

I hit 81 out of 100 threes the other night. No one was guarding me. It took me about 30 minutes (i had to stop and rest about half way through).

Mgbako had people guarding him closely. Purdue's players have never had to face that while at Purdue.
Damn dude...polite golf applause.

Mgbako is a better outside shooter than anyone on Purdue roster.... That's a interesting observation care to elaborate more? Mgbako is a talented player and should improve. Not asking much to to get better than 32% he shot last year from 3 don't you think? Purdue's guards(including Colvin) all shot over 40% from 3 point line last year.

Careful what you write Billy Madison
Lets see how Moze does when he is guarded.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT