ADVERTISEMENT

Caption or photoshop this...

patrick593

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
May 12, 2007
Columbus, OH
CZSyHUuWQAQafTY.jpg

people got all butt hurt on the premie board. The responses I was looking for are more likely to be found here

You arent supposed to post premium content outside of the premie...

Mods....please delete this thread.
Well if you didn't see Mr. 1st post, let me tell you about Peegs.com's post, The Peegs.com Premium Basketball board is the place where people come to celebrate Indiana basketball.
Nothing of that sort there. Only rainbows and lollipops

CZSyHUuWQAQafTY.jpg

people got all butt hurt on the premie board. The responses I was looking for are more likely to be found here

Not a caption, but a question....is that the chick Painter was banging and almost got in trouble for??? Maybe her jaw went into 'auto fellatio' mode when she saw him in that hot highlighter tie he was wearing.

Reactions: patrick593
That ugly chick just blew Sean Penn's witness protection...

His beard reminded me of dead man walking sean penn anyway

Penny, featured soloist of the Purdue Cattle-Call show choir delivers a crowd favorite at Mackey arena.

McHoop

CZSyHUuWQAQafTY.jpg

"Dressed for action in their bright yellow rain slickers, there's no bigger date on the Purdue social calendar than the Annual Bovine Jizz-Off!

or: "Damn-it, we warned you: keep your fingers away from her mouth when she begins to feed!"

Reactions: patrick593
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT