ADVERTISEMENT

Capitalism at work at the DNC

Why what?

It shouldn't be a surprise. Chicago issued permits for protestors in a designated zone and then beefed up the feet on the street aspect of it. They don't want a replay of '68
So they are planning on violence to erupt? Thats a lot of cops. Are the cops allowed to use force? Why didn't this happen at the republican convention? Why are many of the same characters from other riots around the country going to be there? Why are Feminists & LGBTQ+ for Palestine protesting for Palestine? What do they really want?

Reactions: DANC
So they are planning on violence to erupt? Thats a lot of cops. Are the cops allowed to use force? Why didn't this happen at the republican convention? Why are many of the same characters from other riots around the country going to be there? Why are Feminists & LGBTQ+ for Palestine protesting for Palestine? What do they really want?
I assume they're expecting violence (I am, though it will be reported as the mostly peaceful kind), and that's why all the cops. The rest is beyond my ability to care and/or comprehend.

Why didn't this happen at the republican convention?
You rattled off a lot of questions but I can answer this one. The Jew haters see in the Republican party, people who will offer them no quarter. A protestor comes up to a Republican elected official and the official fires back or ignores them. There are videos of this all over.

However, the Jew haters (for good reason), view the Democratic party as their own. They believe they can shift party doctrine wrt Israel.

If you love fascist oligarchs so much why don't you move to Russia? VBG.

For national politics I try and look at things from 10 thousand feet. The overall platform of the DNC, as it stands today, is more in line with my values. Could that change? Sure. Does the DNC do things today I disagree with? Absolutely. But overall it's where I'm at.

Local/State politics are entirely different. I vote for as many Republicans as I do Democrats locally.

No thanks (on moving to Russia); for starters I've never in my life said I was going to move there if my candidate didn't win a national election; secondly, I've never supported a Facist Oligarch unless you're talking about George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, or Teddy Roosevelt... If that's who you're referring to you got me... 🙄 (I heard you Democrats considered them less than respectable these days)

If I were to move there (Russia), their FBS (who our FBI operates much like these days) would throw me in Lefortovo immediately after getting off the plane because they'd know I'd be allied with whoever was trying to take Putin and friends down...

You need to down climb and take a closer look at what's actually happening on the ground... In my experience, looking at things from 10,000 feet cleans up a lot of ugly...

Last edited:
Wait.... Are vasectomies an awful thing now?

Why?

I thought that you MAGA morons just wanted to control what WOMEN do with THEIR bodies. WTF?

No thanks (on moving to Russia); for starters I've never in my life said I was going to move there if my candidate didn't win a national election; secondly, I've never supported a Facist Oligarch unless you're talking about George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, or Teddy Roosevelt... If that's who you're referring to you got me... 🙄

If I were to move there their FBS (who our FBI operates much like these days) would throw me in Lefortovo immediately after getting off the plane (because they'd know I'd be allied with whoever was trying to take Putin and friends down...).

You need to climb down and take a closer look at what's actually happening on the ground... Looking at things from 10,000 feet cleans up a lot of ugly...
No, the guys are your side just(not you) talk about civil war and seceding. I guess thats ok and not equally asinine...

So you're down there on the ground, in the "ugly", and you're still voting for Trump? That's um... Interesting...

Wait.... Are vasectomies an awful thing now?

Why?

I thought that you MAGA morons just wanted to control what WOMEN do with THEIR bodies. WTF?
I don't think anyone has a problem with vasectomies per se. It's usually a decision made after some deliberation (and some children) within the context of family planning. It's not often a decision made whereby a man passes a Planned Parenthood mobile clinic on the street and decides to hop in and give it a try as if you're getting your blood pressure taken or a flu shot.

Planned Parenthood using the DNC as a platform to flaunt vasectomies and abortion pills just further cements Democrats status as the anti-children, anti procreation party.

I always try to look at the positive if possible...

I'm all for every Democrat over the age of 22 getting a free vasectomy as soon as possible. 😉

Hopefully they'll all avail themselves of the procedure...😀
That is very funny. But then again it would be a shame if a young man decided without serious forethought to get a vasectomy. Now they are reversible but not always. There is not a guarantee it will work. So just like it breaks my heart when some of these young people decide to trans by getting surgeries and taking drugs which can hurt them in the future. I would hate for a young man who might one day become a father realize he can't because of being impulsive.

I don't think anyone has a problem with vasectomies per se. It's usually a decision made after some deliberation (and some children) within the context of family planning. It's not often a decision made whereby a man passes a Planned Parenthood mobile clinic on the street and decides to hop in and give it a try as if you're getting your blood pressure taken or a flu shot.

Planned Parenthood using the DNC as a platform to flaunt vasectomies and abortion pills just further cements Democrats status as the anti-children, anti procreation party.
I got mine when I was 39. My sex life went up which was great. We have four children and were ready to stop having kids. I even thought about what would happen if my wife died and I decided to get married again. Would I want to have more children then? I decided I would not want to have more children if I was in my late 40's to 60's. If I had to get married again I would just marry an older woman who didn't want more kids.

Why? Someone explain this.

Dan Dakich said on his 1430 Indy Radio show that his daughter who is a teacher in Chicago was told not to come into work today. It is very scary there. Now I love Chicago. I graduated from Moody Bible Institute in the city and though it was scary while I was there it is far worse now.

Disgusting. Are there any bigger freaks and weirdos and misfits than the tranny woke Dem party. Lmao Free abortions and vasectomies 😂😂😂. I wonder where one would find the details on the free vasectomy?
Vote for Trump. If you give a damn about your kids you will. We cannot survive 4 years of Harris/Walz. You know it.

Vote for Trump. If you give a damn about your kids you will. We cannot survive 4 years of Harris/Walz. You know it.

We will survive Harris or trump. Paranoia to the contrary is just that. I’ll be first in line to vote for trump but you need to remember the candidate you love is a moron, a total moron, was a shit president, and is literally the only candidate I can think of dumb enough to lose to the pride of Howard and Chadon state. And he will lose. That’s how dumb he is

We will survive Harris or trump. Paranoia to the contrary is just that. I’ll be first in line to vote for trump but you need to remember the candidate you love is a moron, a total moron, was a shit president, and is literally the only candidate I can think of dumb enough to lose to the pride of Howard and Chadon state. And he will lose. That’s how dumb he is
Why so down? Silver still shows it 50/50 and he's the best in the biz.

Why so down? Silver still shows it 50/50 and he's the best in the biz.

Bc the legacy media will do enough of a glow up to mask the wart that she is while highlighting trump’s dick securely under his foot over and over again. He can give a two hour speech and throw in by the way I’m better looking and that will be the headline. He’s too stupid to save himself from himself

Bc the legacy media will do enough of a glow up to mask the wart that she is while highlighting trump’s dick securely under his foot over and over again. He can give a two hour speech and throw in by the way I’m better looking and that will be the headline. He’s too stupid to save himself from himself
It's not 2012. People know what they're consuming when they watch or read the corporate press.

It's not 2012. People know what they're consuming when they watch or read the corporate press.
People are casual observers at best. This board is anomalous just by virtue of taking the time to post on it and I would say at a minimum 70 percent of the board is dumber than shit

People are casual observers at best. This board is anomalous just by virtue of taking the time to post on it and I would say at a minimum 70 percent of the board is dumber than shit

And all the while I've been thinking that my posts were reviewed nightly by both the national and international Illuminati so that they might adjust their next edicts accordingly...

That was just harsh man... You've ruined my mellow..., not to mention what you've done to my extraordinarily over inflated ego...

I'll survive it but wouldn't be surprised if we heard about several sad stories of jumpers in the AM...

Best in the biz? Lmao. The worst you mean. He's never called an election right. He's a total fraud. Was given Obama's internal polls in 2008 by Obama's campaign manager.
DBM, that's got to be one of the wrongest things you've ever posted. Silver's model has consistently been better than other poll aggregators, and it's why he was the only aggregator who gave Trump a chance in 2016. No one is infallible, but if there is one best in the business, it's absolutely Silver.

Best in the biz? Lmao. The worst you mean. He's never called an election right. He's a total fraud. Was given Obama's internal polls in 2008 by Obama's campaign manager.
He doesn't actually conduct any polls to my knowledge. More of an aggregator that then offers a projection. The more data the better I say. Don't you agree?

And all the while I've been thinking that my posts were reviewed nightly by both the national and international Illuminati so that they might adjust their next edicts accordingly...

That was just harsh man... You've ruined my mellow..., not to mention what you've done to my extraordinarily over inflated ego...

I'll survive it but wouldn't be surprised if we heard about several sad stories of jumpers in the AM...
Don’t turn that shit on tonight. Should make your skin crawl
Joe Biden
Hilary Clinton
Aoc

Speakers. Remember progressives have no power.

they are the party

Reactions: 76-1
Can’t provide an exact date, but we became two countries some time ago. It’s just progressing now, as we split further apart. You can’t point to any one event; there are just too many factors.

Who would believe our police officers are demonized to such an extent? Who would believe that inner-city parents, crying out for educational opportunities for their children, are sacrificed at the altar of the criminal teachers unions? Who would believe that a presidential candidate could have so little understanding of economics, proposing price controls? Who would believe that unlimited, illegal immigration, is not an existential threat to this country and its security? Who can believe that Joe Biden, Donald Trump and Kamala Harris, out of a population of 333 million, are the best people we could come up?

There’s one safe bet right now - the schism will only continue to grow.
.....who could've believed a dude would be allowed to flop his balls and junk out

in front of a bunch of women in their locker room......

He doesn't actually conduct any polls to my knowledge. More of an aggregator that then offers a projection. The more data the better I say. Don't you agree?
He was a sports handicapper before getting into politics. Got fired and banished from the industry because he was so awful. Just got fired from ABC/538 because he was so bad and was costing them millions every year. Had Biden winning OH, TX, FL, IA, etc I believe. He's absolutely the last person for political predictions anyone should ever listen to. He is to politics what Jim Cramer is to stocks.

He was a sports handicapper before getting into politics. Got fired and banished from the industry because he was so awful. Just got fired from ABC/538 because he was so bad and was costing them millions every year. Had Biden winning OH, TX, FL, IA, etc I believe. He's absolutely the last person for political predictions anyone should ever listen to. He is to politics what Jim Cramer is to stocks.
You're way off there. Also I'm not sure you understand how probabilities work.

He started out in poker in the early 2000s. Did pretty well at the time. He still plays fairly big stakes. He was at the WSOP this summer and played a good amount of 5k & 10ks. He is a little bias towards liberals, but he’s pretty good.

He started out in poker in the early 2000s. Did pretty well at the time. He still plays fairly big stakes. He was at the WSOP this summer and played a good amount of 5k & 10ks. He is a little bias towards liberals, but he’s pretty good.
No homo I love you snarl. Your WSOP bitcoin puttin it out there self. You’re going to die without regrets. You put your chips in

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT