ADVERTISEMENT

Can’t get myself to put this in the Good Stuff thread, but it’s a must see

I like that it appears he only sells pick up trucks.
Last year that man made $378k. He has two trucks. One with a lift kit. The other his daily driver. One 2002 Chevy Camaro with a Dale Earnhardt package. Low miles. A 2022 corvette. For dates. Two ex wives. Two active protective orders. And hasn’t paid child support in seven years. But his kids love him. They get new cars at 16. And whatever cash he has on him.

Last edited:
True GIF by South Park

OK OK OK,, We may need to dive deeper into this, but... There were two of every animal... Who was Aloha's.... I mean Noah's counterpart? If that was covered in the good book, I totally over looked it while aloha was treating to kick my ass.

I don't even own a Donkey .

OK OK OK,, We may need to dive deeper into this, but... There were two of every animal... Who was Aloha's.... I mean Noah's counterpart? If that was covered in the good book, I totally over looked it while aloha was treating to kick my ass.

When you walk in somewhere and don't think there is a Donkey, it means you're the Donkey. ;)

Naamah (or Emzara) was-maybe-Noah's wife.

In my brief research, according to Genesis, the entire human race descended from the 8 humans on the ark, all Noah's family.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT