ADVERTISEMENT

CAM Progression

ya, you can tell i hit my limit last night. again, just seeing this board in year 2 of archie look like this board in year 9 of crean is total crap. that said, Snarls -- you at least add some actual content. my apologies for MY bullshit.

i clearly need a boardcation. lol

No worries. I'm trying my best to not post as much, because I'm turning into a dick and keep finding myself in pissing matches. No, need to apology, I deserve most of it. As you can tell, missing the tourney for the 3rd year in row, may have pissed me off a little bit:rolleyes: Cheers.

No worries. I'm trying my best to not post as much, because I'm turning into a dick and keep finding myself in pissing matches. No, need to apology, I deserve most of it. As you can tell, missing the tourney for the 3rd year in row, may have pissed me off a little bit:rolleyes: Cheers.
18gke8.jpg

:D

No. Not reasonable.

It is better to make reasonable expectattions by placement in the Big Ten standings.

I think this is something I will have to repeat until I die, the NCAA tournament is about match ups.
You can't just assume subtle improvements amount to a sweet 16.

Look at Virginia last year.

Look at Michigan State's draw this year. They are the ebst team in the conference and easily top 10 nationally but they may have to beat Minnesota or Louisville to get to the S16. You can't tell me those teams are not capable of an upset.
He needs a big ten championship by year 5 period end of discussion

It's a shame that the basketball program has dropped to the level of the football team where the goal is to finish .500 and get a bowl game. We base our success on making the tournament. or sweet 16. It wasn't that long ago (yes I'm old) we expected or at least hoped for a final 4 or banner each year.

The problem with IU is that they didn’t set high expectations for BOTH sports.
Michigan State, Wisconsin......these schools simply don’t mess around with having imbalance. No matter what you want to call them: football school, basketball school, whatever. They simply demanded excellence in both and never settled. IU got the formula wrong. And, now we have idiots wandering around asking why the sports programs are in bad shape. Put all your eggs in one basket.....watch what happens when somebody steps on the basket.

The problem with IU is that they didn’t set high expectations for BOTH sports.
Michigan State, Wisconsin......these schools simply don’t mess around with having imbalance. No matter what you want to call them: football school, basketball school, whatever. They simply demanded excellence in both and never settled. IU got the formula wrong. And, now we have idiots wandering around asking why the sports programs are in bad shape. Put all your eggs in one basket.....watch what happens when somebody steps on the basket.
What are you talking about we hired a football coach with tons of head coaching experience............Bend Over High School!!! lmao

What are you talking about we hired a football coach with tons of head coaching experience............Bend Over High School!!! lmao

So now we know where you get bullied in the cafeteria...Ben Davis High School. Do the cool kids knock your tray out of your hand daily, or do they just point and laugh?

The mystery of your posting style is solved.

Be good enough to make the tournament every year as if it was a given. Expect this, have it delivered and don't get greedy with any stipulations beyond that, otherwise we'll end up going through the coaching change cycle again and again, and....Listen, we've had our days in the sun and it's not going to get any better than what it was, unless you'd rather enjoy being miserable like we've been for the last, what is it...almost 20 years now and still counting.

Reactions: speroni
So now we know where you get bullied in the cafeteria...Ben Davis High School. Do the cool kids knock your tray out of your hand daily, or do they just point and laugh?

The mystery of your posting style is solved.
Get lost you are the board clown

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT