ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb Banks out Sunday

With a groin pull.

Sounds precautionary, get well young man
Hopefully its a short out, but it seems like IU never has everyone dressed and okay to play to begin their season. Hope this one doesent turn into 2 or 3. JN will be out as well.

Hopefully its a short out, but it seems like IU never has everyone dressed and okay to play to begin their season. Hope this one doesent turn into 2 or 3. JN will be out as well.
Sounds like JN may end up redshirting.

With a groin pull.

Sounds precautionary, get well young man
Hope he gets healthy, and quick! Despite all my criticism of the focus on Gunn's 3 pt shooting, I thought both he and Banks showed a ton of promise last year and can see both being solid contributors this year and going forward, which is really how it should be in a "good" program. Your first year is mostly just learning the ropes of the team, college ball and school. Then execute and begin to reap the benefits (PT) in your soph/jr years and hopefully become a rotation guy in your jr/sr years. That's how it was for WI for all those good Bo Ryan years, and I see Kansas and UNC both develop guys like that too. I remember seeing flashes of the Wisky guys as freshman and sophs, before they were keys in kicking our tail as jrs/srs. Hope we're on our way to that, and then sprinkling in higher rated/shorter term 5* type guys. I think that's the recipe for us to get where we hope we are going!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT