ADVERTISEMENT

Cal trying to get Ballo

But you decided to use a thread about Oumar Ballo (who just committed to IU by the way) to harp on Woodson’s laziness. You lose credibility with that move.

This troll posts 40-50 times a day bashing every little thing about the program.

He is single handily the biggest message board loser I've seen in action in 30 or so years of being on message boards.

This troll posts 40-50 times a day bashing every little thing about the program.

He is single handily the biggest message board loser I've seen in action in 30 or so years of being on message boards.
Ok prove me wrong with winning and I will stop but I’m not wrong

Reactions: Bucket Getter
We were great in April last spring as well. Most of us who recall that heady month will choose to wait until November/December to see how the team comes together. That’s only prudent I think.
No we weren't. Plus that was last year. The season is months away.

Today we signed the number one player in the portal. Take the win... Yesterday is over, tomorrow may never happen. If you look at every situation with apprehension because of past or worry of the future all your days will be bad...

Plus, the bullshit lazy claim is just that bullshit ... it was one person's opinion but is presented as fact by the perpetually malcontent only because it fits their narrative.

Reactions: Willdog7

Today we signed the number one player in the portal. Take the win... Yesterday is over, tomorrow may never happen. If you look at every situation with apprehension because of past or worry of the future all your days will be bad...

Plus, the bullshit lazy claim is just that bullshit ... it was one person's opinion but is presented as fact by the perpetually malcontent only because it fits their narrative.
So what is your reason why we didn’t really recruit hardly at all this year? Is this by design?

• Sad
Reactions: Willdog7

annie GIF

Attaboy! I knew you’d turn back into DoucheBoy! First, Woodson is unquestionably lazy. That’s a done deal. Secondly, this joint was jumping last April. Ware was the #1 portal dude and a former 5 star. MM was a seriously big time flip. Bigger than Tucker. Yes. And Rice is what X was supposed to be. So how different is it DB?

Can't even take a win when we get a win. It doesn't matter how he did it, he did it.

All UConn did was buy Spencer, Newton, Hawkins, Clingan, etc ... right ... or did they all agree to play for free. Other teams were trying to buy them too .. you get that, right?

If IU didn't sign them you would claim it's because of Woodson. if Painter signed them you would be drooling and salivating all over his pork reeking sack and claiming it's culture or style .. and blaming it all on Woodson.

Why is it so damn hard for you to give him credit. How did Woody hurt you?
Off season champs!!!

Attaboy! I knew you’d turn back into DoucheBoy! First, Woodson is unquestionably lazy. That’s a done deal. Secondly, this joint was jumping last April. Ware was the #1 portal dude and a former 5 star. MM was a seriously big time flip. Bigger than Tucker. Yes. And Rice is what X was supposed to be. So how different is it DB?
Missing pieces in 2023, good start to rooster reconstruction for 2024.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Cuban went out of his way to contact RMK to offer a million dollars

Galloway, Leal, Newton, Cupps, Reneau, ( Banks, Gunn, Geranimo, Schfino, etc ) 🤦🏻‍♂️
Huh? Look at this year recruiting and the number of openings we had.

How is Ballo allowed to get NIL money and Edey wasn’t? I’m sure there is a difference, just wondering what it was.

• Haha
Reactions: George.Smalley
I don’t disagree with you about brining in more kids from high school to fill out the roster.

But you decided to use a thread about Oumar Ballo (who just committed to IU by the way) to harp on Woodson’s laziness. You lose credibility with that move.
this is his narrative... he can not help it... it hurts him when something positive happens... his pattern is apparent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT