ADVERTISEMENT

Cal trying to get Ballo

edub72

Junior
Jan 17, 2018
Sounds like Ballo to IU is a done deal. Calipari trying to get visit but doesn’t appear it’s going to happen

Todd Leary said he hopes we don't land him which I can agree to play more up tempo. But I don't think we will ever play up tempo also didn't know Balo is a horrendous free throw shooter just when I thought things couldn't get worse from the foul line.

Hmmn now Arkansas seems still in it. Rumors out probably false about him commiting

Todd Leary said he hopes we don't land him which I can agree to play more up tempo. But I don't think we will ever play up tempo also didn't know Balo is a horrendous free throw shooter just when I thought things couldn't get worse from the foul line.

Why wouldn’t we want him as a top priority?

Hmmn now Arkansas seems still in it. Rumors out probably false about him commiting
For some reason as soon as I heard Cal was going to Arkansas, and had a Billionaire helper, Ballo's name immediately came to mind.

I think he can get numbers. Hopefully he is a great teammate. I do admit when guys are transferring my first question is, "why is he transferring?" There are good and bad reasons to transfer.
He’s chasing money. Hes not an NBA guy. Hes from all accounts a good teammate. Supposedly the Arizona guys don’t care for Love either.

He’s chasing money. Hes not an NBA guy. Hes from all accounts a good teammate. Supposedly the Arizona guys don’t care for Love either.

Yeah, it's the foreign born Edey problem with NIL with Ballo

Because he's here on a student visa, the opportunity to play in the Bahamas with Indiana to obtain NIL is a big factor.

Yeah, it's the foreign born Edey problem with NIL with Ballo

Because he's here on a student visa, the opportunity to play in the Bahamas with Indiana to obtain NIL is a big factor.
Actually heard he’s a go for NIL here. It wasn’t that.

And Wagner (IU grad and Cuban’s partner when they made Yahoo deal to become billionaires).
IU has 8 figure CEOs too. Lots and lots of deep pockets. Andy Mohr has a bunch too. Not Cuban/Cook but he spends. Can’t forget Cav!!!! He can give cigarettes from the islands too. 😝

Reactions: MTBRider22
He is dude…what did he do here? Let our collective buy him. Yeah such hard work
Can't even take a win when we get a win. It doesn't matter how he did it, he did it.

All UConn did was buy Spencer, Newton, Hawkins, Clingan, etc ... right ... or did they all agree to play for free. Other teams were trying to buy them too .. you get that, right?

If IU didn't sign them you would claim it's because of Woodson. if Painter signed them you would be drooling and salivating all over his pork reeking sack and claiming it's culture or style .. and blaming it all on Woodson.

Why is it so damn hard for you to give him credit. How did Woody hurt you?

Can't even take a win when we get a win. It doesn't matter how he did it, he did it.

All UConn did was buy Spencer, Newton, Hawkins, Clingan, etc ... right ... or did they all agree to play for free. Other teams were trying to buy them too .. you get that, right?

If IU didn't sign them you would claim it's because of Woodson. if Painter signed them you would be drooling and salivating all over his pork reeking sack and claiming it's culture or style .. and blaming it all on Woodson.

UConn had 10 kids they recruited not portal. All in saying is freaking build a roster with recruiting and add your pieces.

Reactions: WiskyHoosier
UConn had 10 kids they recruited not portal. All in saying is freaking build a roster with recruiting and add your pieces.
I don’t disagree with you about brining in more kids from high school to fill out the roster.

But you decided to use a thread about Oumar Ballo (who just committed to IU by the way) to harp on Woodson’s laziness. You lose credibility with that move.

I don’t disagree with you about brining in more kids from high school to fill out the roster.

But you decided to use a thread about Oumar Ballo (who just committed to IU by the way) to harp on Woodson’s laziness. You lose credibility with that move.
How is that hard working recruiting? Not arguing just asking. Our collective throws big money at him and what….

Reactions: Indyhorn

We were great in April last spring as well. Most of us who recall that heady month will choose to wait until November/December to see how the team comes together. That’s only prudent I think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT