ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Clark Snubbed

Oh good lord, don't let this "rage", run your labia mascara down your panties. Have you considered antidepressants? I'm told that they help with cramps. Both vaginal and Cerebral.

That’s like 6 references in one paragraph calling me a female. Are you 9?

This thread used Clark not being chosen for the Olympic team to make a statement about DEI.

An update about Clark and her Fever teammates illustrates what a star Clark has become. Clark has become a star by not being The Star.

Clark's stardom involves her being a teammate who has focused on helping the rest of the team.

Because of the team's poor performance since 2016 the Fever had some high draft choices. Now with Clark and her willingness to be the point guard those high draft choices since 2016 have blossomed.

So in the final analysis the Olympic team without Clark won as expected. The real story about Clark is her unselfish focus in helping her team go from a bottom sucker to a potential playoff group.
Since the wnba is mostly black people shouldn't Clark have made the Olympic team because in that world she is a minority?

Since the wnba is mostly black people shouldn't Clark have made the Olympic team because in that world she is a minority?

Van, interesting comment.

My research reveals 60% of the WNBA players are black and the Olympic team over the years has been 67% black.

Still room for a white standout (30%) for Clark in the future.

In the meantime hoping her priority is earning the huge salary being paid by the Fever owners by keeping all the fans coming.

Betting she will.

Reactions: VanPastorMan
Van, interesting comment.

My research reveals 60% of the WNBA players are black and the Olympic team over the years has been 67% black.

Still room for a white standout (30%) for Clark in the future.

In the meantime hoping her priority is earning the huge salary being paid by the Fever owners by keeping all the fans coming.

Betting she will.

My post above calls Clark's salary a "huge". Her $76,000 for the first year hardly compares to NBA salaries. Steph Curry, for example, reported contract in the 2023/24season was over 51 million.

So if you are looking for an injustice, it isn't about white ladies not making the Olympic team, but about male and female earnings.

My post above calls Clark's salary a "huge". Her $76,000 for the first year hardly compares to NBA salaries. Steph Curry, for example, reported contract in the 2023/24season was over 51 million.

So if you are looking for an injustice, it isn't about white ladies not making the Olympic team, but about male and female earnings.

Based on the fair market, WNBA players are way overpaid.

This thread used Clark not being chosen for the Olympic team to make a statement about DEI.

An update about Clark and her Fever teammates illustrates what a star Clark has become. Clark has become a star by not being The Star.

Clark's stardom involves her being a teammate who has focused on helping the rest of the team.

Because of the team's poor performance since 2016 the Fever had some high draft choices. Now with Clark and her willingness to be the point guard those high draft choices since 2016 have blossomed.

So in the final analysis the Olympic team without Clark won as expected. The real story about Clark is her unselfish focus in helping her team go from a bottom sucker to a potential playoff group.
You hit the nail on the head with this post. It’s now fun watching them and their interaction on the bench. They’ve become a team. Teammates like Mitchell who weren’t enamored with her to start the year have realized how great it is to get wide open shots because of her play making and passing.

The crazy thing to me is some people at ESPN still argue for Reese as Rookie of the Year. It’s no contest that Clark is ROY. I think she’s first or second team All WNBA.

It’s a dumb idea from a person that know nothing about how government organizations work and believes all government workers are lazy liberals out to get conservatives. It’s as dumb as saying every worker in every civilian company should be rotated out on a regular basis. Who the hell worth a shit would take a job he/she knows he/she will lose in a few years?
IT would be worse if trump gets elected, and Project 2025 takes place. He would replace all government employees with people loyal to him, whether they can do the job (DEI) or not.

• Love
Reactions: ulrey
It’s okay Joe. No offense taken on my end.

I'm a white boy, but my neck is red
I put Miracle Whip on my Wonder Bread
My face is pale, nah, I've never been in jail
Me and Buffy spend every winter in Vail
How many bitches have I slapped? Zero
Uh, and Martha Stewart happens to be my hero

I'm not for banning people, until now.

If you use miracle whip instead of real mayo, you not only deserve the hammer, it should be a full IP ban.

Martha Stewart would be turning in her grave if she were dead.

Last edited:
Why ruin an egg sammich?

Shut Your Mouth GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT