ADVERTISEMENT

Cage The Elephant @ White River on Sun.

FL33

Hall of Famer
May 16, 2006
FYI for you Indy folks.

Just saw them last night in Madison. They put on a good show. Sounded good. Front man thinks he is an actual throwback rockstar or something which was actually pretty fun. Hopefully he doesnt run out of drugs before Sunday. They have a pretty catchy or radio friendly sound, so even is you don't know many songs you'll be ok.

Plus, White River is a great venue. Do yourself a favor and get out of the house Sun. night.

(This is for C $: if it's anything like last night there will be a lot of hot 20something tail there)

FYI for you Indy folks.

Just saw them last night in Madison. They put on a good show. Sounded good. Front man thinks he is an actual throwback rockstar or something which was actually pretty fun. Hopefully he doesnt run out of drugs before Sunday. They have a pretty catchy or radio friendly sound, so even is you don't know many songs you'll be ok.

Plus, White River is a great venue. Do yourself a favor and get out of the house Sun. night.

(This is for C $: if it's anything like last night there will be a lot of hot 20something tail there)

That would probably be fun, but I have a conference downtown all next week, starting with a presentation I'm giving at 9 am Monday morning.

I was considering driving down--partly because I like the WR venue--but I have stuff Mon. morning too.

Thursday night concerts are superior to Sun night concerts.

FYI for you Indy folks.

I saw cage the elephant years ago at Austin city limits (the festival, not the music venue).

And they were great. And the lead singer is a little string out, for sure.

Their latest album (it's been a few years now) is pretty good (melanophobia).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT