ADVERTISEMENT

By the end of the day.,,

We're still going to get a bunch of "ask me after the XXX game..." as if anybody cares if somebody states we're strong after it's already been proven.

Yep, big game for both teams.

I believe we're going to win solidly. But if they play great and the ball bounces funny and it goes bad, I still think most will stay on this ride. Team's good, staff is good. Go Hoosiers!

We're still going to get a bunch of "ask me after the XXX game..." as if anybody cares if somebody states we're strong after it's already been proven.

Yep, big game for both teams.

I believe we're going to win solidly. But if they play great and the ball bounces funny and it goes bad, I still think most will stay on this ride. Team's good, staff is good. Go Hoosiers!
Yea. Lose but play reasonably well and it’s not the end of the world. Just more pressure on the MD, NW, etc games. If we for some reason get blown out that would be tough news for the turnaround effort.

…we’ll have a better idea:

How good our OL is
How our our defensive scheme translates to the B1G

I am cautiously optimistic
The general scheme really didn’t change, the “heavy” DE plays on the right (was Andre Carter last year), Will and Mike (Cam Jones & Micah McFadden) play inside (like a 4-3 under), two hybrid roles (DE/LB & SS/Slot CB/LB) play on the left.

What is different (I think) is that Bryant Haines has his DTs take a “hard 1 gap charge, then go find the ball approach” more often (than not)? Jerome Johnson had the physical strength to hold station while being double teamed, keeping either Cam or Micah clean.

Reactions: OpenWheels
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT