ADVERTISEMENT

Buy tickets in parking lot?

RegionHoosiers

Sophomore
Nov 9, 2021
My boys want to go to the game Saturday. Weather isn't looking good and we've all seen the team lately, but it's the only day that works for us this season.

Are there still people selling tickets outside the stadium? Wondering if that's still a good way to find cheap tickets.

I used Gametime last week for Bluejacket tickets and got seats for $15 day of the game. Just a glance on the app and they have seats for the PSU game as low as $26. They will go down in price closer to or on game day.

I used Gametime last week for Bluejacket tickets and got seats for $15 day of the game. Just a glance on the app and they have seats for the PSU game as low as $26. They will go down in price closer to or on game day.
The scalpers are there but not as many as years past in my opinion. With the forecast looking like it is surely they won't be hard to find online.

My boys want to go to the game Saturday. Weather isn't looking good and we've all seen the team lately, but it's the only day that works for us this season.

Are there still people selling tickets outside the stadium? Wondering if that's still a good way to find cheap tickets.
Text me at 4192036611

RegionHoosiers said:

Text me at 4192036611 (but no dick pics), fify

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT