ADVERTISEMENT

Butt, it's Thursday!

51. And yes I’ve had more than missionary

I just think some of them above are too big. Many are great but these days there’s a fascination on huge asses. And not just in politics. lol

Asses are just breasts in the rear and then some.

I find that most women either have a nice set of breasts or an ass.

Not often you get both.

Asses are just breasts in the rear and then some.

I find that most women either have a nice set of breasts or an ass.

Not often you get both.
I never watched Two and a Half Men when it was on, but have watched it a lot in reruns and it's pretty funny (at least the ones with Charlie Sheen!). But one episode he was trying to convince his super hot GF not to have breast reduction because it's hurting her back. At the last minute he convinces her not to because he says with smaller tits, people will start staring at her ass more, and she's worried because she thinks he's saying her ass will look too big!

Happy Thursday! See if this makes you crack a smile!

tat+01a.jpg

GettyImages-105803721.11228b7b.jpeg
main-qimg-e5158b511d88ceda24c64247de24919d-lq

coco-butt-crack-red-carpet.jpg

heidi-klum-wasnt-afraid-to-show-crack-at-a-ajye16rji8.jpg

I know that I am a nerd. I accept that.

Bur for any of you out there who have watched the new Ahsoka series on Disney plus, the lovely Mary Elizabeth Winstead is in the role of Hera on that show and, whether intentional or not, they seem to have framed several shots that display her...rearward attributes.

recently-ive-been-realizing-how-much-i-love-mommy-mary-v0-bootdo7xhqlb1.png

It's become an internet meme to the point where several jokes about it have emerged. For example:

az2zrBq_460swp.webp

If I can't top you on the rowing machine, I gotta look for other avenues to best you. :)
You've killed me on the rowing machine! I'm still not to my 2 million meters... you're probably on your way to 10! I had to take a few months off, but am easing my way back. I did achieve my goals for last year: top 2 in SC, top 100 in US and top 300 in the world for the 2000 and 5000. It's weird, but their 2023 season is already over and on to 2024. Gonna take me awhile before I can try and timed row. Hoping to try and 2000 before the end of the month.

You've killed me on the rowing machine! I'm still not to my 2 million meters... you're probably on your way to 10! I had to take a few months off, but am easing my way back. I did achieve my goals for last year: top 2 in SC, top 100 in US and top 300 in the world for the 2000 and 5000. It's weird, but their 2023 season is already over and on to 2024. Gonna take me awhile before I can try and timed row. Hoping to try and 2000 before the end of the month.

I didn't row since about January due to shoulder pain which turned out to be a torn rotator cuff.

I had surgery in April and it's been a long road back. I started rowing again a few weeks ago and im getting close to what I used to be able to do. I've got about 100,000 meters to go for 5 mill....and a free long sleeve tee shirt!

My goal is to get there by Christmas.

Yeah it's weird their 'season' runs from May through the following April.

Hope you get healthy and back to rowing full time!

I didn't row since about January due to shoulder pain which turned out to be a torn rotator cuff.

I had surgery in April and it's been a long road back. I started rowing again a few weeks ago and im getting close to what I used to be able to do. I've got about 100,000 meters to go for 5 mill....and a free long sleeve tee shirt!

My goal is to get there by Christmas.

Yeah it's weird their 'season' runs from May through the following April.

Hope you get healthy and back to rowing full time!
Well, rowing for me full time still only means 2-3 X a week. I alternate with strength or other cardio. I also try to mix up my rowing sessions and will mix in some harder segments with recovery, or do a stair step thing. The longest I generally go for is 30 minutes, so I don't do the distance you do. I think I did a 10K one time. I probably should try and track down an experienced rower who could watch me and maybe help me with form to see if I was doing something that irritated my back. I hope she has big hooters!

Reactions: sdhoosier
In honor of the sand in vag crowd after another disappointing performance last night (but I did see improvement!) I present: Sandy Butt Day. Can you have sand in our vag without sand on your butt (I think it would be hard to do!):

sexy-woman-buttocks-on-tropical-260nw-1370878721.jpg

images

seen-on-badchix-yes-for-hump-day-40-photos-01.jpg

10954f453649edfa12b5d8c483526bc74e0fc0c186031cef6b16aa7d43d79272.webp

31846276-beautiful-girls-in-bikinis-with-sandy-butts-on-tropical-sunny-beach.jpg

A7NM48NCEAArMy7.jpg

Where the hell have you been?

Still brewing?
I havent in 2 years or so…started liking IPAs and there is a new six pack everytime I go to the store for $11…

When I was making dopplebocks, dunkles, stouts, and those styles there isnt much to choose from - it seemed a lot more worthwhile.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I know it's not Thursday, butt I'm gonna be traveling tomorrow! Thinking there will be more than a few nice booties running in Turkey Trots tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving All!

9e9b37e2bab0f798d4b4476137da7927.jpg

MYS-women-sports-shorts-Seamless-Gym-high-waist-Fitness-Leggings-Running-Shorts-Biker-Workout-Hip-Lifting.jpg

hot-to-trot-fitness-shorts-orange-p152-2268_image.jpg

82686523.jpg

10670101_764115756963060_4032224511915797614_n.jpg
nonphotoshopped2.jpg

bc52063a20a69f02fbb4d076588d0acf.jpg

or shooting hoops after the meal! Feast your eyes on these!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT