ADVERTISEMENT

Butler job?

No, lU fans compared IU to Grand Valley State when several of them argued that Fife’s career won’t take a hit because of this.

If Fife ends up up an assistant coach at a mid major, and IU fans argue that his career didn’t take a significant body blow, then the mid major gig must be on par with the IU gig. Get it? It’s not me, it’s you.
You are such an asshat. Fife will be a P6 assistant again next year. IU didn’t handle it well, but it didn’t ruin his career.

He would still be above taking a job like Purdue though. Love that he spurned Painter the way he did.

You are such an asshat. Fife will be a P6 assistant again next year. IU didn’t handle it well, but it didn’t ruin his career.

He would still be above taking a job like Purdue though. Love that he spurned Painter the way he did.
Why would a Power 5 head coach stick his neck out for Fife? I don’t see it happening.

We shall see.

Why would a Power 5 head coach stick his neck out for Fife? I don’t see it happening.

We shall see.
Because he’s a proven high level assistant and recruiter. He recruited 3 times as many 5* to MSU than Painter has in his entire career.

Because he’s a proven high level assistant and recruiter. He recruited 3 times as many 5* to MSU than Painter has in his entire career.
Yeah, IU’s sound machine has made a great deal of his recruiting acumen.

We shall see.

If said recruit was weighing his NIL opportunities as much or more than the program, why is hell would said program want the kid? At days end, culture cannot be built with NIL as a primary selling point.
The times be changing. Just lay back and enjoy.

We shall see.
You don't give a damn about Dane Fife and whether he ever gets another job. You are simply a PUke troll acting on his natural little-brother obsession to trash IU. You fool no one.

If I were a Purdue fan such as yourself, I'd be more worried about how to stop losing to double-digit seeds in the NCAAT every year. Dane Fife will be fine without your fake concern.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
This is an IU board for IU talk.

Because you brought it up, Johnson will have a head coaching job before Fife.

True, I do not. Did something I wrote lead you to believe otherwise?
Fife has already had a head coaching job, dumbass.

Well, we shall see.

The post firing “leaks” from the IU side were unnecessary. Time will tell whether they sabotaged Fife’s career.
Another question might be, "Will the way Fife was treated hurt Woodson and the Indiana program?" IU hasn't been on the pinnacle of college basketball for twenty years. Could the handling of Fife make good assistants or possible future head coaches think twice before getting involved with IU?

Another question might be, "Will the way Fife was treated hurt Woodson and the Indiana program?" IU hasn't been on the pinnacle of college basketball for twenty years. Could the handling of Fife make good assistants or possible future head coaches think twice before getting involved with IU?
Not in the least. After all, Dane was a cancer who had to be immediately removed. The IU sound machine has made that abundantly clear.

You don't give a damn about Dane Fife and whether he ever gets another job. You are simply a PUke troll acting on his natural little-brother obsession to trash IU. You fool no one.

If I were a Purdue fan such as yourself, I'd be more worried about how to stop losing to double-digit seeds in the NCAAT every year. Dane Fife will be fine without your fake concern.
I'd be worried that Williams is going pro. I actually thought he was coming back but right now he isn't.

Not in the least. After all, Dane was a cancer who had to be immediately removed. The IU sound machine has made that abundantly clear.
I don't know why they can't just say Dane is leaving, wish him the best etc. But for some reason IU has felt a need to smear him. I would like to know who exactly leaked info to Rabjohns. I'd also like to hear Dane's side of it before labeling him a cancer like some are doing.

I don't know why they can't just say Dane is leaving, wish him the best etc. But for some reason IU has felt a need to smear him. I would like to know who exactly leaked info to Rabjohns. I'd also like to hear Dane's side of it before labeling him a cancer like some are doing.
I can think of 375k reasons why.

IU didn't smear him. An individual close to the team did. Don't listen to the PUkes trolling here.

• Haha
Reactions: EarlTubbs

We shall see.
Speaking of "sound machines", do you think IU should take the PU/McDonalds route with X and blast his innocence and wonderful-ness while blaming everyone else?

I have a press release that I could dust off that seemed to work for you guys.

Speaking of "sound machines", do you think IU should take the PU/McDonalds route with X and blast his innocence and wonderful-ness while blaming everyone else?

I have a press release that I could dust off that seemed to work for you guys.
I typically do not opine on the trials and tribulations of individual student athletes. In my view, they receive an unfair level of public attention. I am certainly happy that, except for a few instances, the mistakes I made as a young adult we’re not broadcast for the world to hear.

But you be you.

I’m not talking ****. I’m telling you the truth about how the Fife firing has been handled. The IU sound machine took him down after Fife refused to forego $375k in salary. Those are facts.
You idiot. He would’ve still gotten the 375k.

• Haha
You are talking a lot of shit for a fan of a team that has lost to North Texas and St Peter’s in the last two years.
Don't forget, these were PU's best teams ever, and this year was supposed to be the big year for PU. I'll bet something different happens for Matt in year 19, lol.

No, lU fans compared IU to Grand Valley State when several of them argued that Fife’s career won’t take a hit because of this.

If Fife ends up an assistant coach at a mid major, and IU fans argue that his career didn’t take a significant body blow, then the mid major gig must be on par with the IU gig. Get it? It’s not me, it’s you.
What a wild ass take that is. Jesus.

• Haha
What a wild ass take that is. Jesus.
PU is an expert on mid majors, they get their ass kicked by them all time: Mean Green, Peacocks, VCU, Arkansas LIttle-Rock. If PU makes the NCAA's next year, a mid major with a mascot like an armadillo, banana slug, or whooping crane will surely take them out.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT