ADVERTISEMENT

Browns Bills

Crayfish57

All-American
Sep 18, 2013
Wow game moved to Detroit because of heavy snow. Would have been fun to see Buffalo can get hammered. Had enough lake effect here already for the year.

Darn, I love snow games. I know that might be a bit much snow, but if any city could pull it off it is Buffalo.
Personally I hate snow but love watching a game. I didnt see forecast but Buffalo could get a foot in the time of a game if wind is right . That would be something to see. Wonder what they do with ticket holders ? Its a short flight but a long drive.

Personally I hate snow but love watching a game. I didnt see forecast but Buffalo could get a foot in the time of a game if wind is right . That would be something to see. Wonder what they do with ticket holders ? Its a short flight but a long drive.
The snow has started as I understand it, there can be 3 feet by game time (AccuWeather has said 6 feet is possible but they are selling something). Bills fans may find it difficult to get to Detroit by any means. Both Browns fans that show up may be the total crowd, equaling a Lions home game.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Wow game moved to Detroit because of heavy snow. Would have been fun to see Buffalo can get hammered. Had enough lake effect here already for the year.
Ugh I have bye week issues and need Singletary to get me some points.

Was hoping it would be a snow game where they had to run more than normal.

To your point, that weather forecast is INSANE!

Snow games are all too rare and I was hoping to see this one. But 3-4 feet of snow makes travel an impossibility, even for Buffalo.

I cant imagine living somewhere that can get that kind of snow. I live east of the Indiana LE main area and get some but why anyone lives there has businesses . We arent talking about plowing that kind of snow, 3 ft is bad but 6 ft? You are talking some big heavy equipment to move that and its only mid November. 6ft covers windows on a small one story house. .

Was just talking to a friend in Michigan about 20 miles north and a cpl west of me. He has gotten over a foot. I got a cpl inches and mostly system. I cant imagine even in younger days dealing with Buffalo kind of snow or why anyone ever built a city there . I heard the LaPorte county area where 80 90 94 go right by the lake was a mess

I cant imagine living somewhere that can get that kind of snow. I live east of the Indiana LE main area and get some but why anyone lives there has businesses . We arent talking about plowing that kind of snow, 3 ft is bad but 6 ft? You are talking some big heavy equipment to move that and its only mid November. 6ft covers windows on a small one story house. .
That is a snow where one has to shovel their roof because of the weight.

I told my wife I'd like to check into a hotel just to witness it. She told me to enjoy that trip alone and to pack plenty of snacks.

They should have had the game in Buffalo! It would have been a "made for TV moment". That area is totally used to dealing with the lake effect snow. People may have been inconvenienced for 4-6 even 8 hours, but man the F up. It's the north east, in winter, for a football game being played by freaking men! Put up or shut up!
Hell, as a short fat white man tht drinks way too much, ...been there done that and laughed at the pussies talking about it.

And for what it's worth, I have a divisional office in Newfane New York, 20 minutes north of buffalo. Real people don't care, message board people and news people attribute it to Ukraine during the Russian invasion. C'mon folks.

According to the radio today they are banning traffic from the main east-west turnpike from the PA border to Rochester.

According to the radio today they are banning traffic from the main east-west turnpike from the PA border to Rochester.
It wasnt too many years ago they got more than that in late Nov/early Dec it seems ? Showed people open doors and the snow was blown up higher than the door? I can take cold pretty well but damn snow, just the mess and covers everything like my outside woodpile even under a tarp . I didnt seem to mind it as much 20 yrs ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT