ADVERTISEMENT

Broliees sure throwing this season away..

The "I hope it turns out better.." was a dig at IU being eliminated in the S16. It sucks that you always have to take a jab, on the IU board, at IU. When will IU fans be allowed on the Broilee board? Your admins banned dozens of IU posters after lost in the NCAA tourney last year. Many of those banned, and I was one of them, did not even POST on the thread. We were banned simply for being IU fans. purdoo mentality again ....

The guys running that site are total losers. They allow garbage, and not a single outsider is allowed to post.

They're mad that they're the little brother and use their power(lol) as a way to feel better about it. Screw them. I hope this board doesn't ban Purdue fans. They're annoying but in a lap dog nipping at your heels sort of way. They're having their once in a generation run and will be back to matty mediocrity in no time. That should clear them out of here quite nicely.

The guys running that site are total losers. They allow garbage, and not a single outsider is allowed to post.

They're mad that they're the little brother and use their power(lol) as a way to feel better about it. Screw them. I hope this board doesn't ban Purdue fans. They're annoying but in a lap dog nipping at your heels sort of way. They're having their once in a generation run and will be back to matty mediocrity in no time. That should clear them out of here quite nicely.

Don't know if it's changed, but I used to post on their site when I wanted to with no problems. There were often times I expected to be banned but never was. I didn't make untrue or inflammatory comments, but I also sensed they had an itchier trigger finger than is allowed here. There were some good posters there, many who still post here. I'd say it's safe to assume their mods read here and may ban folks more quickly with the knowledge they have an anti-PU slant here. From my experience you can post there if you know the lay of the land. I haven't had any desire or reason and there was constant sniping at me because folks knew I was an IU fan, although I don't think I was treated any worse than their posters are here. I like their team and I wouldn't hesitate to post there if I felt like it.

Don't know if it's changed, but I used to post on their site when I wanted to with no problems. There were often times I expected to be banned but never was. I didn't make untrue or inflammatory comments, but I also sensed they had an itchier trigger finger than is allowed here. There were some good posters there, many who still post here. I'd say it's safe to assume their mods read here and may ban folks more quickly with the knowledge they have an anti-PU slant here. From my experience you can post there if you know the lay of the land. I haven't had any desire or reason and there was constant sniping at me because folks knew I was an IU fan, although I don't think I was treated any worse than their posters are here. I like their team and I wouldn't hesitate to post there if I felt like it.

Not sure when that was that you last posted there but a couple years ago, maybe less, they insta-banned anyone affiliated with rivals IU. Made no difference if you had been an inflammatory poster or not.

The only real purpose they serve is to point and laugh when they ultimately face plant.

Not sure when that was that you last posted there but a couple years ago, maybe less, they insta-banned anyone affiliated with rivals IU. Made no difference if you had been an inflammatory poster or not.

The only real purpose they serve is to point and laugh when they ultimately face plant.

There is surely a happy medium between complete intolerance of anything out of anti IU lockstep on GBI and the troll sanctuary city we have here.

Reactions: mike41703
The "I hope it turns out better.." was a dig at IU being eliminated in the S16. It sucks that you always have to take a jab, on the IU board, at IU. When will IU fans be allowed on the Broilee board? Your admins banned dozens of IU posters after lost in the NCAA tourney last year. Many of those banned, and I was one of them, did not even POST on the thread. We were banned simply for being IU fans. purdoo mentality again ....
Honestly that wasn't a dig. It was just saying that I hope we go further. You had a great team that year but got a bad matchup. I hope it doesn't happen to us.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Where are all the purdouche fans now during this 3-game skid? Typical matty painter choke job. Matty mediocrity lol. I hope they give him a lifetime contract.

Reactions: IUgradman
I thought MSU would get the 1 seed if they beat us. Someone said the other day thought that the committee doesn't use head to head matchups, but focus more on resume. MSU's resume isn't very good. Purdue still has one of the best resume's in the country. I don't know how things will play out, but this was how it was explained to me.

Purdue is 7-1 in road games (obviously not counting the Bahamas). 3 losses are to highly rated teams and the only loss to an unranked team who could still be in the NCAA tournament.

Bump

They didn’t play poorly against OSU or MSU and lost to good teams. They played like crap tonight and lost to a terrible team.

Well, they didn't play poorly against OSU for like 30 minutes I guess.

To a degree, I could kind of see this coming. You're "in" games against some of the top of the conference teams and then you go on the road... Guess it was letdown time.

Still, all this "most complete team in the country" stuff. That's in the rearview mirror now.

Well, they didn't play poorly against OSU for like 30 minutes I guess.

To a degree, I could kind of see this coming. You're "in" games against some of the top of the conference teams and then you go on the road... Guess it was letdown time.

Still, all this "most complete team in the country" stuff. That's in the rearview mirror now.

I don’t disagree with you. They need to figure it out quickly.

Good for you. Your friends chose differently. Amazing how a few L's clear out all the trash. I figured we'd have to wait til next year for this to happen. What a pleasant surprise.
fwiw 87 and JW are the rare basketball knowledgeable boiler.

Though they still reek of fat girl, desperation, and delusional expectations, they're okay.

JW has a ghetto pass, per me, and 87 has one per Bloom. vbg

Though they still reek of fat girl, desperation, and delusional expectations, they're okay.

I hadn't been around in a while but was starting to get that vibe with 87.

Last nights team has no business having the record they currently possess. That was no where near the same team I watched most of the season. That performance has me truly scared that they won't get it back either...

Purdue has not played for about a month now. Dare I say that V. Edwards, Mathias, and PJ Thompson quit on this team. I think I got banned from GBI for saying this as I can't think of any other reason. I can't remember posting any curse words or anything, but that is how I feel out of frustration. So, IU posters aren't the only ones to be banned from GBI.

You know...after a while, you get used to the smell!

Reactions: T.M.P.
You know...after a while, you get used to the smell!
I'm sure you are used to it. Just go north until you smell it and then go west until you step in it. That's how most Boilermakers find their way home after visiting civilization to the south. Even Frankfort is a respite from West Lafayette.

That was classic. bookingdotiu = Ord
And, Upset Alert is also Ord.
He posts under one moniker and then he logs in to like his own post under his other username.

That is some serious psychological nutso right there.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT