ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: THE DREAM TEAM OFFICIAL ENDORSEMENT: Administration - Trump, Musk, Kennedy, Gabbard

He's right. Vance IS a weirdo. Haven't seen enough of Walz yet to conclude if I would enjoy having a beer with him.

Who am I kidding. I would have a beer with just about anyone if they're buying. I once survived having beers with some Libertarian neck bearders for a good 15 minutes in Orlando prior to their convention (the one where a speaker stripped to his skivvies on stage).
While on business travel, I once had a beer with a very pretty younger lady (OK, 40-something) who seemed normal as apple pie at first. Then she started talking about how the moon landing was faked - and she was serious. I soon excused myself. Had to go meet some people, you know. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Noodle
While on business travel, I once had a beer with a very pretty younger lady (OK, 40-something) who seemed normal as apple pie at first. Then she started talking about how the moon landing was faked - and she was serious. I soon excused myself. Had to go meet some people, you know. ;)
I only had to talk to the Libertarians for about 15 minutes. Some South American attorneys were sitting nearby. I did not know them but they somehow sensed that I needed to be extracted from the conversation with the Libertarians. One of them came over and proceeded to imply that I was supposed to be meeting with them for drinks. I was amazed that they picked up on the uncomfortable situation I was in. It was probably the Libertarians' neck beards (all three of them had one).

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I only had to talk to the Libertarians for about 15 minutes. Some South American attorneys were sitting nearby. I did not know them but they somehow sensed that I needed to be extracted from the conversation with the Libertarians. One of them came over and proceeded to imply that I was supposed to be meeting with them for drinks. I was amazed that they picked up on the uncomfortable situation I was in. It was probably the Libertarians' neck beards (all three of them had one).
Hard-core Libertarians are a strange bunch. Some libertarian beliefs are OK when not taken to the extreme, but they go to the extreme on almost everything.

Reactions: Noodle
maybe because vance is a weirdo

walz comes off as a normal person with actual social skills.
Yeah Walz comes off as normal. With his weird dance routines in leather. His goofy facial expressions and over the top celebrations or whatever on stage. Constant lying about his combat experience. Putting tampons in male bathrooms. That is all super normal

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Yeah Walz comes off as normal. With his weird dance routines in leather. His goofy facial expressions and over the top celebrations or whatever on stage. Constant lying about his combat experience. Putting tampons in male bathrooms. That is all super normal
no, your inaccurate attacks on him aren't normal. maybe seek help

Reactions: Ohio Guy
no, your inaccurate attacks on him aren't normal. maybe seek help
Interesting how dems claim attacks on Democrats are inaccurate even with video evidence. Yet have no problem continuing to to spread false attacks on Republicans even hough there is no proof to support them. The Charlottesville attack. Calling Veterans losers and suckers. The couch story. But then you see a video of Walz with stupid facial expressions. The leg kick. The putting tampons in bathrooms is that made up? His claim of carrying weapons in battle now were just grammatical mistakes.

Interesting how dems claim attacks on Democrats are inaccurate even with video evidence. Yet have no problem continuing to to spread false attacks on Republicans even hough there is no proof to support them. The Charlottesville attack. Calling Veterans losers and suckers. The couch story. But then you see a video of Walz with stupid facial expressions. The leg kick. The putting tampons in bathrooms is that made up? His claim of carrying weapons in battle now were just grammatical mistakes.

Yes, the claim that he signed a bill saying schools HAVE TO put tampons in mens restrooms is made up.

You probably don't know and haven't looked into it but Minnesota is one of 28 states to provide period products.

You are full of shit.

Do you believe every lie told to you by republican propaganda without question?

Sheep Eating GIF

Yes, the claim that he signed a bill saying schools HAVE TO put tampons in mens restrooms is made up.

You probably don't know and haven't looked into it but Minnesota is one of 28 states to provide period products.

No, it’s not made up. The bill Walz signed requires schools to provide free menstrual products in ALL restrooms used by menstruating students.

That includes boys bathrooms.

We’ve been through this.

No, it’s not made up. The bill Walz signed requires schools to provide free menstrual products in ALL restrooms used by menstruating students.

That includes boys bathrooms.

We’ve been through this.

From your article

"Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz signed a bill into law in 2023 that requires Minnesota public schools to provide free tampons and other period products in bathrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12. However, the law does not specify in which bathrooms the period products must be located."

Reactions: Ohio Guy

And yet there are articles that confirm there are districts that have placed tampons in male bathrooms. Although it does not mandate placing them in bathrooms. He did sign a bill asking asking for tampons be placed in male bathrooms . It also says several districts did put them into male bathrooms.

Reactions: DANC
From your article

"Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz signed a bill into law in 2023 that requires Minnesota public schools to provide free tampons and other period products in bathrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12. However, the law does not specify in which bathrooms the period products must be located."
Right. It was left gender neutral on purpose to make sure ALL restrooms were included.

From the sponsor of the legislation, Sandra Feist, also in the article-

“While the vast majority of the period products will be used in the girls’ bathrooms, the decision was made to structure the bill as gender-inclusive in order to ensure that trans and nonbinary students who menstruate would have equal access to the products they need,” Feist said.“

That boy’s restrooms were to be included is CRYSTAL clear.

Right. It was left gender neutral on purpose to make sure ALL restrooms were included.

From the sponsor of the legislation, Sandra Feist, also in the article-

“While the vast majority of the period products will be used in the girls’ bathrooms, the decision was made to structure the bill as gender-inclusive in order to ensure that trans and nonbinary students who menstruate would have equal access to the products they need,” Feist said.“

That boy’s restrooms were to be included is CRYSTAL clear.

I'm not arguing that some won't end up in a males restroom... I'm simply pointing out that he didn't sign into law that they were going into ALL male bathrooms, which I'm correct about.

He's right. Vance IS a weirdo. Haven't seen enough of Walz yet to conclude if I would enjoy having a beer with him.

Who am I kidding. I would have a beer with just about anyone if they're buying. I once survived having beers with some Libertarian neck bearders for a good 15 minutes in Orlando prior to their convention (the one where a speaker stripped to his skivvies on stage).
Vance is the kid who stared at all the girls creepily and even though you never caught him, you suspected he tortured animals. Walz is the guy who was friends with all the girls, not because he was the cool kid, but because he was basically their gay friend, even if straight.

And yet there are articles that confirm there are districts that have placed tampons in male bathrooms. Although it does not mandate placing them in bathrooms. He did sign a bill asking asking for tampons be placed in male bathrooms . It also says several districts did put them into male bathrooms.

So school districts looked at the student breakdown and decided what schools to put them in and what schools not to.

Truth be told, I'm not up in arms about this in the least. When my kid played volleyball, guess which locker room they used? It wasn't the ladies that the other team was in. They used the boys, so I'd have no issue with them being in there if any of the girls needed them. Now that im thinking of it, that's been going on since I was in school, using the opposite genders locker room.

Vance is the kid who stared at all the girls creepily and even though you never caught him, you suspected he tortured animals. Walz is the guy who was friends with all the girls, not because he was the cool kid, but because he was basically their gay friend, even if straight.
🤣🤣

Now do Trump.

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
I'm not arguing that some won't end up in a males restroom... I'm simply pointing out that he didn't sign into law that they were going into ALL male bathrooms, which I'm correct about.
The law REQUIRES them in boys restrooms if the restroom is being used by a menstruating student,

So the statement that Walz signed a law requiring schools to put tampons in boys bathrooms is not made up.

The law REQUIRES them in boys restrooms if the restroom is being used by a menstruating student,

So the statement that Walz signed a law requiring schools to put tampons in boys bathrooms is not made up.

No, it doesn't.

It requires products be available, but it doesn't say it has to put them in a males bathroom. The option is there, but it's up to the school district to decide where they are placed. They don't have to go in a male restroom if there is a unisex bathroom, which a lot of schools have now for example.

No, it doesn't.

It requires products be available, but it doesn't say it has to put them in a males bathroom. The option is there, but it's up to the school district to decide where they are placed. They don't have to go in a male restroom if there is a unisex bathroom, which a lot of schools have now for example.
OMG...... perfect example of splitting hairs.

No, it doesn't.

No, that’s not accurate.

If a menstruating student is using the boys bathroom, then the state of Minnesota is required to provide menstrual products in that bathroom.

It’s very very simple.

Thats the point of the law, that ALL students have access to those products, no matter how they identify, or which restroom they use.

It doesn’t give the school the option to put them somewhere else.

So the statement “Tim Walz signed a bill requiring tampons in boys bathrooms” is technically correct. Not made up at all.

If you say he signed a bill requiring them in ALL boys bathrooms, that would not be correct.

No, that’s not accurate.

If a menstruating student is using the boys bathroom, then the state of Minnesota is required to provide menstrual products in that bathroom.

It’s very very simple.

Thats the point of the law, that ALL students have access to those products, no matter how they identify, or which restroom they use.

So the statement “Tim Walz signed a bill requiring tampons in boys bathrooms” is technically correct. Not made up at all.

If you say he signed a bill requiring them in ALL boys bathrooms, that would not be correct.
Actually, Baller is right. The law does not require menstrual products in any specific restroom, no matter who uses them. That might be the solution many school districts come up with, but the law doesn't require it.

No, that’s not accurate.

It’s very very simple.

Then why aren't the schools putting them in the boy's washrooms?

All 15 of the districts that responded Friday to a CNN survey of 25 districts, including the Minneapolis and St. Paul districts in the state’s two most populous cities, said they comply with the law without providing tampons in traditional boys’ bathrooms.​
Kevin Burns, a spokesperson for Mankato Area Public Schools, the district where Walz was a high school teacher before entering politics, told CNN that schools there are satisfying “the letter and intent of the statute,” which Burns called “very clear,” by providing menstrual products in “traditional female and gender-neutral restrooms” as well as school nurses’ offices, not boys’ bathrooms.​
“St. Cloud Area Schools provides free period products in female-only restrooms, designated gender-neutral restrooms, and from school health-care offices. Period products are not provided in male-only designated restrooms,” said Tami DeLand, a spokesperson for that district in central Minnesota.​
“We have provided free tampons and pads to all in ‘nongendered’ student restrooms and girls’ restrooms for grades 4 and up. They are also available from health staffers. We do not have menstrual products in boys’ bathrooms,” said Toya Stewart Downey, a spokesperson for the Robbinsdale district in the suburbs of Minneapolis.​

Last edited:
Actually, Baller is right. The law does not require menstrual products in any specific restroom, no matter who uses them. That might be the solution many school districts come up with, but the law doesn't require it.
From the actual bill itself(emphasis mine)-

“A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products at no charge. The products must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school district. For purposes of this section, "menstrual products" means pads, tampons, or other similar products used in connection with the menstrual cycle.”

The actual language says those products must be available IN RESTROOMS regularly used by students in grades 4-12.

What am I missing?

Reactions: DANC
Then why aren't the schools putting them in the boy's washrooms?

All 15 of the districts that responded Friday to a CNN survey of 25 districts, including the Minneapolis and St. Paul districts in the state’s two most populous cities, said they comply with the law without providing tampons in traditional boys’ bathrooms.​
Kevin Burns, a spokesperson for Mankato Area Public Schools, the district where Walz was a high school teacher before entering politics, told CNN that schools there are satisfying “the letter and intent of the statute,” which Burns called “very clear,” by providing menstrual products in “traditional female and gender-neutral restrooms” as well as school nurses’ offices, not boys’ bathrooms.​
“St. Cloud Area Schools provides free period products in female-only restrooms, designated gender-neutral restrooms, and from school health-care offices. Period products are not provided in male-only designated restrooms,” said Tami DeLand, a spokesperson for that district in central Minnesota.​
“We have provided free tampons and pads to all in ‘nongendered’ student restrooms and girls’ restrooms for grades 4 and up. They are also available from health staffers. We do not have menstrual products in boys’ bathrooms,” said Toya Stewart Downey, a spokesperson for the Robbinsdale district in the suburbs of Minneapolis.​
Putting them in boys bathrooms would certainly invite vandalism. Boys will be boys.

Or:

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
Except for Lola
Lo-Lo-Lo-Lo-Lola

Reactions: Morrison
It says MENSTRUATING students. A unisex restroom would qualify, and evidently that's what the schools are doing in practice.
Ok. But if a school allows their students to use the bathroom which corresponds to their gender identity and a trans girl is using the boys bathroom in that school, then that school is REQUIRED to provide menstrual products in that bathroom.

Thats the law. In both language and intent, which I’ve shown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT