ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: THE DREAM TEAM OFFICIAL ENDORSEMENT: Administration - Trump, Musk, Kennedy, Gabbard

i can see with my own eyes. that jsut confirms what most people see. his videos with the donut workers. his entire persona is off. guy was a dog shit selection.
Yet, Walz has a higher ratings and is a weird f#ck. If Vance had a D in front of his name he would be a media darling.

Yet, Walz has a higher ratings and is a weird f#ck. If Vance had a D in front of his name he would be a media darling.
The media would certainly treat him better but that doesn’t detract from yet another trump blunder. Terrible pick

The media would certainly treat him better but that doesn’t detract from yet another trump blunder. Terrible pick
The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

Ha that's rich. This will basically become the new sturgis. Auburn Indiana. Do you even know how hte dream team was born? danc used to post extensively on the football board. from time to time fball board posters would make snide political remarks and danc would at first politely correct them, show how they were mistaken, and move on. but some of the usual worthless lefty posters here started getting angry with being taken out to the woodshed on the fball board by danc and they told him if he posted that shit on the watercooler he'd get eaten alive. absurd. like telling messi he couldn't go play in another league. joke.

so danc came over here and started collecting watercooler scalps. in time it became pretty obvious that there was a certain group of posters who just saw things more clearly, and of course they also had a stronger knowledge base and intellectual horse power, but they also could relate better and see what the doctor sees, see what the mechanic sees, see what the man driving the combine sees, etc. naturally they began to coalesce around each other - and collect stars. handles like crayfish and ftwindiana - posters who could wipe out an entire thread single-handedly. just the handle and their gatling gun. stars beget stars....

and here we are today. when we get to auburn. we won't be going anywhere....

Word of advice...

Danc referred to you guys as the D Team yesterday.... I'd be careful with that one.

Dream is not the first thing I think of when I see D Team.

very few want him. absolutely disastrous pick. of all the potential candidates trump picked the worst. typical.

I’m getting damn tired of this media horseshit.

I’m old enough to remember when Hillbilly Elegy was released and was a run away best seller, JD Vance was a smart, accomplished and creative guy who coped with and overcame a lot. The leftists celebrated him with a movie.

Then he ran for office as a Republican, and he was excoriated. Then Trump picked him and he became dog shit.

Vance is a normal guy in every respect, except he is much smarter than normal. He has a smart normal wife. He has an attractive normal family. As far as I am concerned, he is the best of the four at the top of the tickets— by a long way. . Yeah he says things that get blown out of proportion. But they need to be said. With the possible exception of Haley, whomever Trump picked would have been an awful pick and a terrible person. The media made the moron Kamala into a competent smart leader, and they made a very smart and creative Vance into an idiot. Screw the media.

I’m old enough to remember when Hillbilly Elegy was released and was a run away best seller, JD Vance was a smart, accomplished and creative guy who coped with and overcame a lot. The leftists celebrated him with a movie.

Then he ran for office as a Republican, and he was excoriated. Then Trump picked him and he became dog shit.

Vance is a normal guy in every respect, except he is much smarter than normal. He has a smart normal wife. He has an attractive normal family. As far as I am concerned, he is the best of the four at the top of the tickets— by a long way. . Yeah he says things that get blown out of proportion. But they need to be said. With the possible exception of Haley, whomever Trump picked would have been an awful pick and a terrible person. The media made the moron Kamala into a competent smart leader, and they made a very smart and creative Vance into an idiot. Screw the media.
And he’s good at aggravating Boilers. What’s not to like?

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

He is without question the best of the four. Light years smarter than the bar flunky and the pride of Chadon state. But he is weird. He’s 39 and looks and acts 59. He provides strange optics. And that’s not good when you’re trying to win a race. He’d be a good vp but he’s a bad candidate and resultantly a bad choice. Throw in comments that will only alienate certain voters and I don’t think he is a candidate for a national election where Dems are the majority

Reactions: Indyhorn and jet812
He is without question the best of the four. Light years smarter than the bar flunky and the pride of Chadon state. But he is weird. He’s 39 and looks and acts 59. He provides strange optics. And that’s not good when you’re trying to win a race. He’d be a good vp but he’s a bad candidate and resultantly a bad choice. Throw in comments that will only alienate certain voters and I don’t think he is a candidate for a national election where Dems are the majority
It’s still media spin. If the media were just neutral, Vance would be a very good pick.

We watched media shenanigans in real time with Kamala and Vance. They worked over Vance I a few years. They remade Kamala in weeks. Talk about damaging democracy . . . .

It’s still media spin. If the media were just neutral, Vance would be a very good pick.

We watched media shenanigans in real time with Kamala and Vance. They worked over Vance I a few years. They remade Kamala in weeks. Talk about damaging democracy . . . .
Oh I know. The glow up of Kamala is pathetic

Reactions: jet812
I dunno. Trump has focused on taking a wrecking ball to the administrative state. Musk muddled around in the murkiness of governmental messaging through social media. Musk has seen the financial grift from the inside. I think they are outsiders and perfectly suited for this. If it doesn’t work out, it will because of opposing forces, not because of Trump and Musk. Legal corruption, grift, and rent seeking has produced some very powerful interests. There are reasons why the areas around D.C. are among the wealthiest in the nation and they produce nothing but more government.

Trump was already President for 4 years and he did zero. He'll be a lame duck after two years and have even less political power than he did in his first term.

Remember when Trump touted his incredible business experience and assembled multiple CEO roundtables to guide economic policy when he came into office? That lasted about 6 months and then all the CEOs quit the group en masse, as he's such a joke.

This is campaign season bullshit. But there are suckers that buy into this smoke and mirrors ever cycle.

VP’s don’t matter and he will dog walk funnel cake dad in the debate. He’s kind of the opposite of Walz in that he makes awkward first impressions and then becomes more likable. He also has the headwind of a wave of dishonest and adversarial media coverage.

Walz comes off as a good guy and then you dig through the layers of bat shit.

What Vance has said previously about single women, childless and families is all inherently correct. It’s not great politics though. Similar to restructuring Social Security.

VP picks don't matter?

1) Kamala might end up President
2) Trump is old and obese
3) Trump is term limited so even if he wins we are two years out from all attention being on 2028.

Vance comes dangerously close to some very good points here and there, though he mostly lands around the periphery instead of hitting the bullseye. He might be the smartest of the four, but he's also not quite as smart as he appears when compared to, let's be honest, a C-plus group at best.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Vance comes dangerously close to some very good points here and there, though he mostly lands around the periphery instead of hitting the bullseye. He might be the smartest of the four, but he's also not quite as smart as he appears when compared to, let's be honest, a C-plus group at best.
Do they let C-plus students in Yale Law School - and let's be honest?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Even if you could find people that were completely unbiased, as soon as they made a statement/decision one side didn't like, they would immediately be accused of bias.
In today's world that is a very true statement because everyone thinks everybody has an agenda (and that is mostly true).

Reagan did this 40 years ago. The Grace commission’s work went nowhere.

I’m all for trying this again. The inefficiency problem goes way beyond the job description of the GAO. Do we really need all the departments and agencies we have now? I’m sure some can be eliminated, others combined and maybe some ones. Between Musk and Trump, maybe we can get something done this time.
Save the research and just call the great Dr. Ron Paul. I'm sure he has all the details on those agencies. He even had a podcast on this subject last Friday 9/6.

Go Tulsi Go!!

D Bash couldn't crack JD Vance.
D Bash started stuttering and acted like she did not know tulsi was not put on terrorist list.

Tulsi is super smart and cannot be cracked. She does her research and gives well thought out answers. We cannot dislike these people enough on the Dem side of Biden, Harris, Blinken and the warhead Cheney's.

Go Tulsi Go!!!

Go Tulsi Go!!

D Bash couldn't crack JD Vance.
D Bash started stuttering and acted like she did not know tulsi was not put on terrorist list.

Tulsi is super smart and cannot be cracked. She does her research and gives well thought out answers. We cannot dislike these people enough on the Dem side of Biden, Harris, Blinken and the warhead Cheney's.

Go Tulsi Go!!!

Who are those 4 brothers? They’re fire!!

I laugh that people say Vance is a weirdo, has anyone noticed Walz. And he of all people is supposedly the one that started the nonsense.
Democrats attempting to win back the male vote with Tim Walz and Doug Emhoff. They’ve been pitching bitchy masculinity for years now, this ticket makes that obvious.

It’s a bold strategy cotton let’s see how it pays off for them.

Reactions: DANC
Partisan. All the time. Shill. There should be a separate thread for people like you. Deny facts. Party line and will lie in support of same. Sad.
He's right. Vance IS a weirdo. Haven't seen enough of Walz yet to conclude if I would enjoy having a beer with him.

Who am I kidding. I would have a beer with just about anyone if they're buying. I once survived having beers with some Libertarian neck bearders for a good 15 minutes in Orlando prior to their convention (the one where a speaker stripped to his skivvies on stage).

Last edited:
He's right. Vance IS a weirdo. Haven't seen enough of Walz yet to conclude if I would enjoy having a beer with him.

Who am I kidding. I would have a beer with just about anyone if they're buying. I once survived having beers with some Libertarian neck bearders for a good 15 minutes in Orlando prior to their convention (the one where a speaker stripped to his skivvies on stage).
He’s the guy pulling rosters to make sure that fast guy isn’t under 40. Awful

• Haha
Reactions: Noodle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT