ADVERTISEMENT

Boiler1987

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you buddy? Lol. Deserved.

I think he was banned a few months back when the mods acted on new pal boiler, ord, and a few of the whack-os. I always defended 1987 here as being annoying but reasonable. I would support reinstatement.

He was banned earlier this summer. Prolly wants nothing to do with this :). This is better than Christmas morning!!!

Reactions: IUgradman
He's two-faced as hell......you ought to see what he posts on the Purdue forum about IU.

Well, Indont spend enough time there to know, I'll take your word for it. I just prefer to have some opposing fans who are not trolling.

He’s actually at the game. They found him in the upper deck.

sleeping-fan.jpg

Reactions: IUgradman
He is two-faced, he blasts me on a weekly basis over there. The only thing I've ever tried to convey to him is that I don't believe Purdue should ever be better than Indiana in football. History be damned, IU is more attractive in every possible way than that place.

Purdue is a wonderful academic institution, I've always said that. Outside of that, their sports are mediocre.

Where are you buddy? Lol. Deserved.
fpeaugh is laying low, too, after going on a pro-Purdue rant in several threads yesterday. Curiously, his posts seem to have disappeared. Pretty sure it was fpeaugh who predicted a blowout today - - a Purdue blowout.

fpeaugh is laying low, too, after going on a pro-Purdue rant in several threads yesterday. Curiously, his posts seem to have disappeared. Pretty sure it was fpeaugh who predicted a blowout today - - a Purdue blowout.

Taking posts down when you are wrong is pretty cowardly.

Reactions: YOTHN
No that was big red crimson...He stated brohm would lay a 50 point beatdown yesterday and whip auburns a$$. There were many other posts from him as well. fpeaugh was stating crap too.

He was banned a bit ago. Also, I think most reasonable Purdue fans thought that Auburn wouldn't be motivated for this game....

And knew if they were we would be in trouble. They are much better then their record and finally got their shit together it would seem.

Also our defense which has been held up with duvt tape all year ripped into shreds.

Unfortunately it takes years to improve a football roster. Thank you Hazell.

Future still looks pretty good tho

He was banned a bit ago. Also, I think most reasonable Purdue fans thought that Auburn wouldn't be motivated for this game....

And knew if they were we would be in trouble. They are much better then their record and finally got their shit together it would seem.

Also our defense which has been held up with duvt tape all year ripped into shreds.

Unfortunately it takes years to improve a football roster. Thank you Hazell.

Future still looks pretty good tho
Brohm can certainly motivate that team, but the yo-yo like performances are starting to become an established pattern. Auburn called the dogs off, if not, they score 100 points on Purdue.

Purdue seems to be the classic Jekyll and Hyde under Brohm. I'm going to take a wild guess here and proclaim that UofL AD Vince Tyra, just might be happy Brohm chose to stay in the cornfields after today's cluster fvck.

Reactions: IUgradman and iulb
He is two-faced, he blasts me on a weekly basis over there. The only thing I've ever tried to convey to him is that I don't believe Purdue should ever be better than Indiana in football. History be damned, IU is more attractive in every possible way than that place.

Purdue is a wonderful academic institution, I've always said that. Outside of that, their sports are mediocre.

He talks a lot of IU smack. Huge...Tom Allen hater.

It used to be a board rule to not call out posters by name in a thread title. Yeah, it’s a Boiler but he’s not here to defend himself. Not deleting, just locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT