ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Test Yet - Maryland -

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana

If we don't find a way to defend the run better than we did against Charlotte it could be a disappointing Saturday...

Maryland is the most talented team we'll have faced so far... If we're serious about contending for a Big Ten Championship we need this W....

If we don't find a way to defend the run better than we did against Charlotte it could be a disappointing Saturday...

Maryland is the most talented team we'll have faced so far... If we're serious about contending for a Big Ten Championship we need this W....
I don’t know how serious we are about contending for any kind of title, but we need this W just to keep the momentum going. People outside our fanbase will have to take notice at 5-0 2-0.

In Maryland's home loss to Sparty, MSU passed for 363 yards of offense while rushing for 130 yards.

Given that I like Indiana's offensive firepower more than Sparty, those numbers are something I'm sure our coaches are chomping at the bit to exploit.

Maryland can be had and we are the solid Vegas favorite.

Maryland always makes me nervous. They always have athletes and seem to be able to put up points.

Like the Illini used to be in basketball. Played with less discipline and could blow big leads to you. But days they were on could blow a good team out of the gym.

I don't know if that's this Maryland football. But their players comments after Michigan State seem to feel like they played like ass and lost one they should've won.

Should be fun! Big game.

In Maryland's home loss to Sparty, MSU passed for 363 yards of offense while rushing for 130 yards.

Given that I like Indiana's offensive firepower more than Sparty, those numbers are something I'm sure our coaches are chomping at the bit to exploit.

Maryland can be had and we are the solid Vegas favorite.
We need two for a bowl and three for a decent bowl. MD at home is one we should get

Reactions: td75
Yes Edwards was the QB who came in and ran and passed Md to victory, the last time Md ‘graced’ in Memorial Stadium.

Hemby was a load that game. (17 carries 107). Fisher wanted to tackle BiG RBs … Hemby reminds me of Pete Johnson.

MSU showed they could make Md one dimensional. If Haines’ charges can contain Hemby, look for the coverage on Felton.

I think IU sustains its offensive efficiency and pulls away.

IU coughed up 3 TOs … Let’s keep to our current season’s average (0).

https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401405114/maryland-indiana

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1 and midwolfe
Yes Edwards was the QB who came in and ran and passed Md to victory, the last time Md ‘graced’ in Memorial Stadium.

Hemby was a load that game. Fisher wanted to tackle BiG RBs … Hemby reminds me of Pete Johnson.

MSU showed they could make Md one dimensional. If Haines’ charges can contain Hemby, look for the coverage on Felton.

I think IU sustains its offensive efficiency and pulls away.

IU coughed up 3 TOs … Let’s keep to our current season’s average (0).

https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401405114/maryland-indiana
32 carries for 36 yards.

I bet that’ll change.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT