ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest night in IU basketball since?

Wiedersehen

Junior
Jan 6, 2019
6:00 can’t get here soon enough. This is the biggest day for IU mens basketball since when?!? Since we kicked their ass by 30 in 2013?

I’m amped for tonight. Can’t wait to knock them out of the Big Ten race.

Last edited:
6:00 can’t get here soon enough. This is the biggest day for IU mens basketball since when?!? Since we kicked their ass by 30

Since RMK returned. Thank God Archie is gone.

6:00 can’t get here soon enough. This is the biggest day for IU mens basketball since when?!? Since we kicked their ass by 30 in 2013?

Don’t do this. Don’t hype this game into some do or die season-defining event. If we win tonight and lose the next two games, this one won’t mean jack squat. Let’s hope for the best and prepare ourselves for the worst. I don’t think anybody forgets how you were on here chirping during the first half of the UW game and we all saw how that turned out. Keep your bad mojo off this board until the final buzzer tonight. Please.

Don’t do this. Don’t hype this game into some do or die season-defining event. If we win tonight and lose the next two games, this one won’t mean jack squat. Let’s hope for the best and prepare ourselves for the worst. I don’t think anybody forgets how you were on here chirping during the first half of the UW game and we all saw how that turned out. Keep your bad mojo off this board until the final buzzer tonight. Please.

Yea, it’s my fault that the referees got involved in determining the outcome of the Wisconsin game.

Don’t think the Big Ten winner gets away with less than 4 losses.

Last edited:

At least since the crean era with yogi and zeller . I have erased the archie years from my memory becasue there was nothing to remember.

Big big night if they win, just leave it there.

It is a chance for Woodson to show he can win big games. Teams that get wins over top 10 teams look good on committee worksheets.

Reactions: bailey777

"Biggest" since we played Ohio State a couple of weeks ago. It is a single conference game that is important to our tourney chances, no more, no less.

Beating Purdue is nothing. No need to storm the floor. That is reserved for beating #1 ranked teams that have actually won National Titles like UK. Be happy that Coach Woodson is at IU now instead of the losing era of Archie.

Beating Purdue is nothing. No need to storm the floor. That is reserved for beating #1 ranked teams that have actually won National Titles like UK. Be happy that Coach Woodson is at IU now instead of the losing era of Archie.
Just saw some IU students being interviewed on Indy news and they said they wanted to storm the court if we win. They have no reference for IU ever being a top program.

Since Iowa with about 7 minutes left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT