ADVERTISEMENT

Big Win yesterday

Paterfamilias

All-Big Ten
Dec 3, 2010
I'm looking forward to a shot at knocking off Bucky. I still believe that UW and PU are the only teams in the Big 10 that have any business beating IU's roster. Would be cool to finally make a run in the Big 10 tournament. Hopefully, Crean is gone no matter what... fingers crossed.

For the Crean = Alford crowd

10-17 (.370) is Crean's career record in conference tournaments... 0 Titles
32-16 (.667) is Alford's career record in conference tournaments... 5 Titles

"Yeah Paterfamilias, but Alford has coached in weak conferences so that don't count"

4-8 (.333) is Crean's Big 10 Tournament record
13-6 (.684) is Alford's Big 10 Tournament record

If IU can run the table this weekend, Crean can garner his 13th career conference tournament win, which would equal Alford's total just at Iowa... lolz

Go Big Red!!!

I'm not sure how anyone wanting to see Clappy go could want us winning and possibly running the table in the BTT??

It pains me to root for the opposition but the madness has got to stop!

Reactions: .Gerdis
I'm not sure how anyone wanting to see Clappy go could want us winning and possibly running the table in the BTT??

I can only root against them if I don't watch. In spite of the losing, I still really like this group of players. If I watch... I'm all in. Maybe, I just shouldn't watch today:)

Yeah it is really bizarre. At this point we need to have his lose because if he makes the final of the btt I really feel Fred would seriously think of bringing him back. That is how Fred rolls.

I root for IU to win every game. I root for every player on the IU roster. Crean should be gone based on his inconsistent total performance after 9 years. That''s why Fred Glass gets paid the big bucks to make the right decision for the future of the program.

I root for IU to win every game. I root for every player on the IU roster. Crean should be gone based on his inconsistent total performance after 9 years. That''s why Fred Glass gets paid the big bucks to make the right decision for the future of the program.

He may get paid the big bucks but he did not fire him two years ago when he should have. If he does not fire him this year he will never fire him. Crean would be the coach here for 20 years.

All this talk running the table in the BTT is silly. Wisconsin owns Tom Crean ever since his days at Marquette. He couldn't beat Bo (even the Zeller/Oladipo teams) and now can't beat Gard. Wisky by 10-15 tonight for a most appropriate end to the Tom Crean Era in Bloomington.

Yeah it is really bizarre. At this point we need to have his lose because if he makes the final of the btt I really feel Fred would seriously think of bringing him back. That is how Fred rolls.
How is that how Fred rolls? He fired Lynch and Wilson after beating Purdue, and that has traditionally been our "bowl game" for a program with no tradition. Obviously Wilson had personal issues, but I don't know why people seem to think Glass is so attached to TC. The silence is deafening. Crean isn't coming back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT