ADVERTISEMENT

big ten tonight

neigo

Junior
Feb 14, 2016
Some close games for illinois and minn. For you thad matta lovers he might be available after tonites loss.

I didn't know Grayson was playing hurt. He really looked bad last night.Kennard on the other hand looks really good.As far as the Big Ten goes I'm afraid we only have 3 Quality teams. With MSU being the 4th if they can devolop. Michigan and Ohio State and Iowa don't look like NCAA teams Northwestern might be the best of the rest

I didn't know Grayson was playing hurt. He really looked bad last night.Kennard on the other hand looks really good.As far as the Big Ten goes I'm afraid we only have 3 Quality teams. With MSU being the 4th if they can devolop. Michigan and Ohio State and Iowa don't look like NCAA teams Northwestern might be the best of the rest
Maryland is solid, Michigan will be a tourney team, Ohio st will probably get in. Can't judge
Them for one game...we lost to Fort Wayne if you recall.

Reactions: BigMobe
The B10 is worse this year than last year.

Quality wins will be few and far between with 14 teams and an unbalanced schedule.

E
Maryland is solid, Michigan will be a tourney team, Ohio st will probably get in. Can't judge
Them for one game...we lost to Fort Wayne if you recall.
OSU has no quality wins and a bad loss Maryland has not beat anybody and barely beat some bad teams.If IU had their records so far this place would be in a serious meltdown.

I doubt tOSU makes the tourney this year. Lyle has been very disappointing for them and there are other issues with their team chemistry.

E

OSU has no quality wins and a bad loss Maryland has not beat anybody and barely beat some bad teams.If IU had their records so far this place would be in a serious meltdown.
Maryland is 8-1with wins over Georgetown,Oklahoma st and Kansas st. @5 great but not awful like you mention. If they win out in non conf and finish in top 6 of BIG they will be in

Oden, Conley, and Evan Turner left.

You're saying he needed good players to win? Shocker.

I take no joy in seeing what's happened to OSU these last few years, I think the more competitive the Big 10 is the better. I always have been a fan of Matta, his teams are usually very disciplined defensively. There was a time where I thought of him as probably a top 5 coach in the country. I think you guys are right in that his recruiting has taken a dip and that has hurt them substantially. It's not terrible by any means, but it's no longer elite, which he was for a time.

I think they need to pull Aaron Craft out of the Siberian basketball league and see if he has any eligibility left. At the very least put rosey cheeks on the staff as director of morale.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT