ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten network ranking players of the year

These are the same idiots that thought Trey Burke was better than Victor Oladipo.
No surprise coming from a network that routinely does shows on "Big Ten Elite" about teams from PSU, Nebraska, and Maryland that were not in the Big Ten. Or includes players from those teams in its lists of top players from previous decades.Blatant pandering.

I refuse to watch anything except live games or game replays on the Big Ten Network. Everything else found there is either drivel or some obvious pathetic attempt to raise the national profile of the biggest programs. The network's steadfast refusal to engage in real journalism and call out the scandals at MSU, PSU, and OSU reveals its lack of ethical standards. Glad to have the televised games. The rest of the network and its personalities can esad for all I care.

No surprise coming from a network that routinely does shows on "Big Ten Elite" about teams from PSU, Nebraska, and Maryland that were not in the Big Ten. Or includes players from those teams in its lists of top players from previous decades.Blatant pandering.

I refuse to watch anything except live games or game replays on the Big Ten Network. Everything else found there is either drivel or some obvious pathetic attempt to raise the national profile of the biggest programs. The network's steadfast refusal to engage in real journalism and call out the scandals at MSU, PSU, and OSU reveals its lack of ethical standards. Glad to have the televised games. The rest of the network and its personalities can esad for all I care.
They have done a Big Ten Elite on 1976 Rutgers basketball. If they have done one on the '76 Hoosiers, then I missed it.

If you think the B1

If you think the B1G Network is going to do reporting on the scandals within the conference you must be waiting for FOX to do a documentary on Trump and Russia or MSNBC to do an anniversary special on the Monica Lewinsky scandal. At the moment, IU is raking in the cash from the network and the conference that the "favored" schools in the conference would look at as charity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT