ADVERTISEMENT

Big sports day!!

It’s just another nonsensical front in the Big Grift. They’ve created a labyrinthine maze gobbledegook to navigate to be able to safely say “yeah I don’t care if there are more or less black coaches because it’s a stupid discussion.” One side holds all the narrative cards with media and tech and the other side is presented with a floor covered in eggshells and land mines. The Big Grift is a major problem.
Do you have any idea what the next Big Grift will be so I can get ahead of it this time.

Do you have any idea what the next Big Grift will be so I can get ahead of it this time.
We are living amongst several Big Grifts right now:
  • Blowing racism out of proportion
  • COVID vaccine people sorting / hysteria
  • MAGA / QAnon
  • Cryptocurrency
  • overall woke - especially on the race and “gender” fronts
I think the next BG is Transhumanism. Tech bros and broettes are going to try to turn us into cyborgs.

We are living amongst several Big Grifts right now:
  • Blowing racism out of proportion
  • COVID vaccine people sorting / hysteria
  • MAGA / QAnon
  • Cryptocurrency
  • overall woke - especially on the race and “gender” fronts
I think the next BG is Transhumanism. Tech bros and broettes are going to try to turn us into cyborgs.
So I should buy a cabin in the woods. Got it.

Having had my knees replaced with titanium, already there sucker. I used to have the 6 Million Dollar Man sound effects on my phone to emphasize the point.

This will be here much sooner than you think.

Actually I am surprised sports haven't already started having rules about this. I could see it being a huge advantage for QBs, for example.

And some people think praying is useless because, of course, no one can hear you thinking.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT