ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10+

kkott

Hall of Famer
Oct 26, 2001
So what is the cost/options to get this and see the Hoosiers? Felt like I saw every game last year, and didn't have to add anything beyond my basic Youtube TV.

So what is the cost/options to get this and see the Hoosiers? Felt like I saw every game last year, and didn't have to add anything beyond my basic Youtube TV.
More importantly....is somebody going to put the exhibition game up on a youtube video?

Let us know, and many thanks in advance!

Reactions: kkott
B1G + has been screwing the IU fans for years. You always have to get it unless you go to the games. This year you are also getting Peacocked
I guess I just hadn't noticed, and maybe used those games as an excuse to get together w friends at a bar and watch. I really don't remember missing any games last year. Although I'd not have minded missing AZ and KS!

B1G + has been screwing the IU fans for years. You always have to get it unless you go to the games. This year you are also getting Peacocked
well, I checked the schedule on ESPN and it doesn't show any regular season games on B10+ right now, but there are 4 conference games on Peacock. And up until now I really liked the Peacocks!

well, I checked the schedule on ESPN and it doesn't show any regular season games on B10+ right now, but there are 4 conference games on Peacock. And up until now I really liked the Peacocks!
Kennesaw State got that ass!!! Dec 29th.

Do you want me to record it Bahamas style???
In past years someone has recorded the BTN+ game, edited out the commercials and put it up as a "highlights" video on Youtube a few hours later. Really well done. Will probably be rebroadcast on BTN later, but usually at some really odd time (like 3PM or 2AM).

You're too easily distracted......😁

I get Peacock free with my Comcast subscription, so I don't think I'll miss out.

• Love
Reactions: kkott and Cavanagh
Several of the women’s games are on BT+ if you watch those. That’s why I get it.

Darn it-can’t find a stream so listening on WHCC stream and watch tomorrow YouTube (I hope).
You aren’t missing much. We look like a team with a lot of new faces, not on the same page. Good experience for the team and we need to make some adjustments at the half. No identity right now.

You aren’t missing much. We look like a team with a lot of new faces, not on the same page. Good experience for the team and we need to make some adjustments at the half. No identity right now.
Thanks. Sounds bad on radio.

I think I am paying $9 or $10 per month to watch just IU programming on BTN+ I'm going to keep BTN+ until December 29, the last IU MBB game on the service. I'll then move my funds to Peacock to watch the IU B1G games on that service.

That I have to jump through these hoops to watch IU MBB is regretable. My fandom just does not trump multiple income sources.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT