ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Crime Family

I wonder if he knew Maria Butina too?

Given what we know so far, it doesn't look like Swalwell was in a romantic or sexual relationship with this person. He did have contact with her, but it appears to be in a professional setting, and for only 2 years. He cut off all contact with her when the FBI gave him a brief on their findings, and she fled the country when she realized she was being monitored.

Swalwell was an ex-soccer player. And if you ask McMurthy they only play with balls.

Were you this angry at Kushner for selling American Greencards to Chinese Elite Spies and CCP party members? You'd concur that it's in the ballpark of treason?

I'd like to see a death penalty instituted for corruption against society. Where do you stand on that?
Kushner should be in jail

They voted for Joe Biden and might have cared had they heard the whistleblower who directly connected Uncle Joe to the Biden Crime family. MSM and social media giants decided the voters didn’t need the information. W
The Biden family is an honest hard working group of people dedicated to the service of our country. Unlike the corrupt and despicable Trump family. They are such liars, care only about themselves and not an ounce of integrity.

The Biden family is an honest hard working group of people dedicated to the service of our country. Unlike the corrupt and despicable Trump family. They are such liars, care only about themselves and not an ounce of integrity.

That’s nice to know. Thank you.

I don't disagree that most of the media certainly leans left. Most are professionals that do care about truthful reporting.... but they have bias in what they may decide to report on. It's why I often have given credit to Fox's hard news people.....as well as the quality journalism you will find in the WSJ. There are other reputable publications on the right, such as The National Review.

Trumpers and modern day political hacks typically attack all of these people as well, as they dare say the emperor has no clothes.

This is a rare lame argument you're making. WSJ passed on the story because it didn't have any sort of basis. That's what happened. After it broke, the WSJ covered the story in the sense that they recognized it existed, and then also opined about it. So what? So did the NY Times. And WaPo. So did CNN and CNN. And pretty much everyone else.

The reason responsible media - both right- and left-leaning - acted cautiously on the story was that they couldn't find much of a basis for it. Joints like the NY Post don't care much about that.

Don't get me wrong, the broader point you brought up to begin with - that the media by and large actively wanted Biden to win and didn't want to do anything to jeopardize that - is probably true. Especially after what happened with Comey and Clinton, they were probably especially nervous about reporting anything that wasn't rock solid that might inadvertently help Trump. But the strange tack you're following now, trying to differentiate between the WSJ and more left-leaning MSM outlets, just doesn't pass the smell test.
I’m probably not articulating as well as I’d like. My points are two-fold: there has always been a lot of smoke around Hunter Biden and the media gives Joe a big time pass around that, it’s not ok for the media or social network to deplatform yet another piece of burning paper because it might hurt their guy. They shouldn’t have a guy.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Well yeah, plenty of opinion people spent hours and days promoting the NY post story. But I'm talking about actual journalists reporting their own sourced material. You have to understand there is a Fox news division, staffed with professional reporters and then there are the 'Fox News Channel' entertainers that don't really do anything but regurgitate stories and blather opinions for hours on end.
So, who are the Fox News Divisions and who belong to the News channel?
I watch it every day. but can't tell one from the other. They all say the red man is great, Biden is terrible, and the sky is pink.

So, who are the Fox News Divisions and who belong to the News channel?
I watch it every day. but can't tell one from the other. They all say the red man is great, Biden is terrible, and the sky is pink.

Watch Brett Baier @6p. Probably one of the better hard news shows on TV. They may have another one mid day. The rest is filler garbage.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Watch Brett Baier @6p. Probably one of the better hard news shows on TV. They may have another one mid day. The rest is filler garbage.
Thanks. I will keep my eyes on Brett Baier. 6 pm Eastern? I live on the other side of the mountains.

Last edited:
It’s not hard to get to the obvious here, Marv:

1. He’s not a kid. He’s a grown ass man who grew up in the swamps in which his father has been firmly implanted for decades. This is the least important point though.

2. That all of the Hunter Biden news was continuously ignored by the conventional media outside of right wing media means that no further investigations into allegations Joe was involved could happen. Maybe there’s something there - maybe there’s not - but now there was no way for the American voting populace to know ahead of the election. The media was hellbent on avoiding a Comey-like October Surprise.

3. The media does not get to control the election. They knew this story would likely push X% of people towards either abstaining for voting for Biden or push them to Trump and thus they decided not to pursue. That runs counter to everything I understand to be true about how journalism is supposed to work.

It’s a full blown outrage and to be honest, the media’s refusal to go deep on Biden (other than a great PBS frontline documentary on the candidates that I watched that showed how big of a swamp monster Joe has been) is part of the calculation I made to not vote for Joe.

Liberals can wonder what created Trump. They can circle jerk with words like “racists”, “white nationalists”, “rubes”, etc. And sadly there is certainly some of that. But the media worship of liberal candidates, the machine pushing this country further to the left, and the caricatures of conservatives created a large enough silent majority that put that worthless sack into office. By all means, keep doing it and see how that plays out.

I've read this response just now and I think it's an amazing example of the Overton window in action. This country has moved continuously to the right, politically, for the last 40 years.

There's been an absolute explosion of purposefully developed right wing media outlets in this time.

The right has more power and more media influence than anytime in our post war nation. They've more or less dominated and won every political battle... at least from a messaging perspective. The only thing the right coalition has lost has been in the social conservative battles, as those have generally been overcome by broad opposition by the populace.

I've argued for 20+ years that the heart of this nation as we are today, is libertarian leaning, combined with robust social support programs. The party structures are setup to divide us from achieving goals that most Americans would support.

Trump had probably the biggest opening in an era to cross bridges, but he failed spectacularly because he was a horrible person, and was too blindly stupid to see the opportunity he had. Everything was always about him. A terrible way to "lead"

So I can't get on board with your position about the "media".... which is no way a monolithic creature. People pick their own media today, to fit whatever they want to hear.

Last edited:
I've read this response just now and I think it's an amazing example of the Overton window in action. This country has moved continuously to the right, politically, for the last 40 years.

There's been an absolute explosion of purposefully developed right wing media outlets in this time.

The right has more power and more media influence than anytime in our post war nation. They've more or less dominated and won every political battle... at least from a messaging perspective. The only thing the right coalition has lost has been in the social conservative battles, as those have generally been overcome by broad opposition.

So I can't get on board with your position about the "media".... which is no way a monolithic creature. People pick their own media today, to fit whatever they want to hear.

Agreed media is less monolithic than it has likely ever been. It is absolutely shocking that you can point to an explosion in right wing media and not even ponder as to the cause behind it. What could have possibly fueled that?

Are we going to pretend like viewership of the NYP, the Daily Wire, FNC and a few other conservative websites/ media companies equals that of every other major network and newspaper in the country?

The way forward is a country split down the middle with two separate news sources for each side. The new moderates will consume both and come to their own conclusions. We should all strive to do as much. In case you’ve been in hibernation, the day when you could consume news without any kind of bias is dead, if it ever existed.

Agreed media is less monolithic than it has likely ever been. It is absolutely shocking that you can point to an explosion in right wing media and not even ponder as to the cause behind it. What could have possibly fueled that?

Are we going to pretend like viewership of the NYP, the Daily Wire, FNC and a few other conservative websites/ media companies equals that of every other major network and newspaper in the country?

The way forward is a country split down the middle with two separate news sources for each side. The new moderates will consume both and come to their own conclusions. We should all strive to do as much. In case you’ve been in hibernation, the day when you could consume news without any kind of bias is dead, if it ever existed.

The cause? It's that there is good money to be made telling people what they want to hear. And when it's easy to distribute, with very little barriers, it's pure market economics.

When news distribution was exceedingly expensive in the era of only printed newspapers and network TV.... everything had to be fairly middle of the road. Today people launch "media" sites from Twitter accounts.

The right has more power and more media influence than anytime in our post war nation. They've more or less dominated and won every political battle... at least from a messaging perspective. The only thing the right coalition has lost has been in the social conservative battles, as those have generally been overcome by broad opposition by the populace.

I've argued for 20+ years that the heart of this nation as we are today, is libertarian leaning, combined with robust social support programs. The party structures are setup to divide us from achieving goals that most Americans would support.

Trump had probably the biggest opening in an era to cross bridges, but he failed spectacularly because he was a horrible person, and was too blindly stupid to see the opportunity he had. Everything was always about him. A terrible way to "lead"

Agree to disagree respectfully. The point is that journos are supposed to cover the news. This was a concerted effort to sway the election. Maybe that’s par for the course in reality - but I’m allowed to say it stinks even though I despise Trump.

Reactions: stollcpa
Even if the hunter crap was true, it pales in comparison to trump trying to overturn the election.

And it is no worse than crap that has come out about eric's activities. So not sure how that would have changed anything for well informed people.

Yet, if it was true and illegal, where is the news of hunter going to court? Trump's family is being taken to court where facts and evidence actually matter rather than the crazy ramblings of nut conspiracy people.

Last edited:
Reactions: codylance
The media chose to report on The Trump Crime Family. Why did they suppress reporting on The Biden Crime Family. Don’t deny it happened.
Again: just not much there to report......Repubs had TWO YEARS of controlling everything to investigate Hunter B if there was anything wrong, but did NOTHING until Trump became worried - about late 2018 - that Joe would run...🤷‍♂️ (so Joe tried to get his son a job/an "investment" in China in 2017 when Joe was out of office...Who Cares..?!?? Except for tRump.....who - correctly for a change - predicted Joe would run...)

Reactions: Bill4411
Again: just not much there to report......Repubs had TWO YEARS of controlling everything to investigate Hunter B if there was anything wrong, but did NOTHING until Trump became worried - about late 2018 - that Joe would run...🤷‍♂️ (so Joe tried to get his son a job/an "investment" in China in 2017 when Joe was out of office...Who Cares..?!?? Except for tRump.....who - correctly for a change - predicted Joe would run...)

You’re right nothing matters when it comes to Biden. He’s not responsible because he has no idea where the hell he even is.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT