ADVERTISEMENT

Best guess on mini-series package...

eddy4iu

Sep 4, 2001
It's been a very long time since I had to navigate an IU Academic year calendar but if I'm interpreting it correctly the basketball mini-series package this season will consist of Arkansas Little Rock, Jackson State, Elon, Kennesaw State and Northwestern. With the "marquee" game being Northwestern I think this may be my first year in quite a while to pass on buying 4 mini-series packages.

Just found this in my IU account:

IU Men's Basketball Mini-Series Package​

2022-23 IU Men's Basketball Mini-Series
Onsale: 9/19/2022 at 8:00 am
Information
  • PRICE:
    • Main Level: $270
    • Balcony: $155
    • IU Student: $100
  • PRIORITY DEADLINE: October 19, 2022
  • This package includes the following games:
    • Nov. 23 - Little Rock
    • Nov. 25 - Jackson State
    • Dec. 20 - Elon
    • Dec. 23 - Kennesaw State
    • Jan. 8 - Northwestern
  • There will be a limit of eight (8) main level seats per account. All seats will be assigned using the IU Athletics Priority Point Policy.
  • A maximum of four (4) seats will be assigned together on the first allocation pass of main level seats.
  • Per Big Ten policy, everyone entering into Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall must have a ticket, regardless of age.

Just found this in my IU account:

IU Men's Basketball Mini-Series Package​

2022-23 IU Men's Basketball Mini-Series's Basketball Mini-Series
Onsale: 9/19/2022 at 8:00 am
Information
  • PRICE:
    • Main Level: $270
    • Balcony: $155
    • IU Student: $100
  • PRIORITY DEADLINE: October 19, 2022
  • This package includes the following games:
    • Nov. 23 - Little Rock
    • Nov. 25 - Jackson State
    • Dec. 20 - Elon
    • Dec. 23 - Kennesaw State
    • Jan. 8 - Northwestern
  • There will be a limit of eight (8) main level seats per account. All seats will be assigned using the IU Athletics Priority Point Policy.
  • A maximum of four (4) seats will be assigned together on the first allocation pass of main level seats.
  • Per Big Ten policy, everyone entering into Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall must have a ticket, regardless of age.

glad i got to enjoy college sports for several decades before total crazy happened.

same with concerts.

Last edited:
glad a got to enjoy college sports for several decades before total crazy happened.

same with concerts.
Those are cheap! 270 bucks for 5 tickets??? Good luck trying to go to 5 games any other way that cheap. What do you want them to be $20 bucks a seat? IU games are well worth the money for me. I can’t get that feel and excitement anywhere for that kind of money.

Reactions: eddy4iu
Those are cheap! 270 bucks for 5 tickets??? Good luck trying to go to 5 games any other way that cheap. What do you want them to be $20 bucks a seat? IU games are well worth the money for me. I can’t get that feel and excitement anywhere for that kind of money.

LMAO!

yeah right.

Little Rock

Jackson State

Elon

Kennesaw State

AH will be half full.

like i said, glad i got to enjoy college sports for many yrs before things got ridiculous, and hedge fund manager mentality hijacked college sports..

Last edited:
Those are cheap! 270 bucks for 5 tickets??? Good luck trying to go to 5 games any other way that cheap.
LMAO!

yeah right.

Little Rock

Jackson State

Elon

Kennesaw State

AH will be half full.

that pricing isn't to bring in a good crowd, it's to max out monetization of the faithful.

like i said, glad i got to enjoy college sports for many yrs before things got crazy.
Oh assembly hall will be packed for a few of those I guarantee. If we are top 10 watch out. Prices will be the highest they have ever been this year, easily.

Oh assembly hall will be packed for a few of those I guarantee. If we are top 10 watch out. Prices will be the highest they have ever been this year, easily.

of course it will.

i'm sure the scalpers can't gobble up those non primo seats fast enough.

;)

Last edited:
of course it will.

i'm sure the scalpers can't gobble up those non primo seats fast enough.

;)
I like wheeling and dealing. It is fun. I actually have very few Tiks this year. Traded most of them to my buddy, the head honcho scalper, for 2 season tickets for myself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT