ADVERTISEMENT

Best case, worst case, probable case

IUHDog

All-Big Ten
Oct 15, 2002
Chattanooga, TN
Assuming the season is played as scheduled, thought I'd take a shot at some scenarios...

Best Case - wins against Wisky, WKU, BSU, UConn, Maryland. Rutgers, Sparty, PSU, (8-0 can you imagine), reality sets in against OSU, get on the W train with Illinois, upset Michigan, and end with a Bucket win against - PU. 11-1

Worst Case - lose to Wisky, beat WKU and BSU, and UConn, beat Maryland and Rutgers, lose to Sparty, PSU, OSU, beat Illinois, lose to Michigan, and lose to PU. 6-6

Probable (just for fun) - lose to Wisky, win the next three, beat Maryland and Rutgers, beat Sparty, lose to PSU, OSU then beat UI, lose to UM (fack), and beat Purdue. 8-4

I agree with you about the different type of seasons this could be for IU but I sure hope IU wins 14 games this year but a regular season at 11-1 would be great.

Reactions: red hornet
Seems about right.

Beat PU in 2 out of 3 scenarios and Whisky in 1 of 3.

Top 5 teams are OSU, PSU, UW, UM and MN. We are probably top 6 but the drop off after top 5 is kind of steep (IMO).

We can beat one of the top 5 but it is more important to solidify top 6 status. We have to be better than NE and MSU.

That will be a good year IMO...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT