Beshear In DC

IU
Purdue
*entucky
Loyola of Chicago (don't ask)
Depaul (really don't ask)
Depauw (b/c she thinks it's Depaul)

At least she's got a sturdy back.
Quite a mix from tiny Indiana to SEC to private Chicago. I’ve known a lot of people who went to Loyola and loved it. Soccer guy from my crowd went to navy then transferred to play at Loyola. Mark strothkamp. He lived in Carmel!!!!! Coached at hoosier fc I think and worked for the NCAA. Beautiful player. Died of a stroke last year. I think I asked you about him. Sad. Work your ass off your whole life to get to Carmel and bam

Quite a mix from tiny Indiana to SEC to private Chicago. I’ve known a lot of people who went to Loyola and loved it. Soccer guy from my crowd went to navy then transferred to play at Loyola. Mark strothkamp. He lived in Carmel!!!!! Coached at hoosier fc I think and worked for the NCAA. Beautiful player. Died of a stroke last year. I think I asked you about him. Sad. Work your ass off your whole life to get to Carmel and bam
Carmeeel will do that to people...

The realization that he worked that hard to end up having to deal with those a--holes (!) and finding himself surrounded by p u fans to boot may well have pushed the poor bastard over the edge... 😉

Last edited:
Carmeeel will do that to people...

The realization that he worked that hard to end up having to deal with those a--holes (!) and finding himself surrounded by p u fans to boot may will have pushed the poor bastard over the edge... 😉
And frisbee golfers. That could kill any man.

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1
Except for shutting down the churches, he did as well as any Covid governor. But I cannot think of any foreign leader, friend or foe, that would not eat his lunch on foreign policy - military or money.
This is why you have advisors. Most presidential duties are overrated. The most important thing is to try and look “presidential” at all times.

Trump had a weak grasp of how the 3 branches of government worked, yet he muddied through.

I’ve told her I’m not paying for some second rate schools just because her rich ass best friends mom is buying her kids way in
License plate Lori approves

22TMKKWZ3BG2ZDFRGDOXJWGIIA.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT