ADVERTISEMENT

Beer Thread 2.0

Revolution Anti-Hero on the morning train ride. Come on three day weekend. What's for drinks today?
Good choice. Anti-Hero is great and Revolution has become one of my favorite breweries. I'm heading to Chicago tomorrow for my anniversary. I'll stop by West Lakeview Liquors to see what they have from the local breweries. That little shop is tremendous. I probably walked by it dozens of times over the years before I read about it on Beer Advocate and realized what it is. I'm not sure where we'll grab lunch tomorrow, but Revolution is a possibility. Dinner at Blackbird.

Reactions: SuperHoosier
Sluggo absolutely loves the Anti-Hero logo.

Found a fifteen pack of Founder's All Day IPA in Highland yesterday for $13.99. Nothing like beer and high school baseball.

Having some Jade (18th Street) right now and will finish off the Anti-Hero on the train ride home this evening. Buddy is bring a "Live A Rich Life" bomber as well

Having some Jade (18th Street) right now and will finish off the Anti-Hero on the train ride home this evening. Buddy is bring a "Live the Rich Life" bomber as well
Simeri's has Not Your Father's Rootbeer and Space Station Middle Finger on tap today. I know where I'm having dinner.

Good choice. Anti-Hero is great and Revolution has become one of my favorite breweries. I'm heading to Chicago tomorrow for my anniversary. I'll stop by West Lakeview Liquors to see what they have from the local breweries. That little shop is tremendous. I probably walked by it dozens of times over the years before I read about it on Beer Advocate and realized what it is. I'm not sure where we'll grab lunch tomorrow, but Revolution is a possibility. Dinner at Blackbird.

We are hitting Coopers Hawk on Sunday for our Anniversary. Binny's on Grand had some Revolution 1Z Nuff....keep your eyes out for that. It is the follow-up to last year's Unsessionable, apparently. Picked up a 6 pack myself....probably drink it this weekend. 100 IBU and 11% ABV

Simeri's has Not Your Father's Rootbeer and Space Station Middle Finger on tap today. I know where I'm having dinner.

The NYFRB is good....sweet but good! And love Space Station Middle Finger as well. 3F released more bombers of Permanent Funeral today as well so I have to make a stop this evening and reload my supply

We are hitting Coopers Hawk on Sunday for our Anniversary. Binny's on Grand had some Revolution 1Z Nuff....keep your eyes out for that. It is the follow-up to last year's Unsessionable, apparently. Picked up a 6 pack myself....probably drink it this weekend. 100 IBU and 11% ABV
Happy anniversary.

The 1Z nuff is definitely on my list. Unsessionable was phenomenal. I'm also hoping to get Half Acre Galactic Double Daisy Cutter. I had it a couple years ago and loved it.

18th St Undercrown this evening, which I haven't had yet. Then either a Prairie Bomb or Stone IRS. Was surprised to find Bomb at Payless on 96th st in Indy last weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT