ADVERTISEMENT

Beech Grove WalMart

You would think that two Colts cheerleaders could get along better than that.

It might be somewhat entertaining if that little boy wasn't there watching and participating. Pretty disgusting really, and that kid should be taken from his mom, and any other kids she has. Those idiots filming and commenting are morons too.

Your brand of humor approaches, but does not rise above, "I know you are, but what am I" levels.. Of course you are a Wabash grad so I fully understand the social constipation.

Wait.....Outhouse went to Wabash? That explains sooooo very much.

white trash fighting at its best, & world class parenting: "hit her in the face for me!"

http://m.snopes.com/2015/06/09/little-boy-walmart-fight/

Both will probably be offered a spot on reality TV. The chick on the scooter will probably be looking for a way to make some money. She is probably suing someone for an accident and using the scooter as a part of her act. She should have already been fired by her lawyer.

The mom should be expecting CPS at her door. Maybe the kid will punch them too.

The audience comments were funny as well. One of them will probably slip on the crap on the floor and sue Wal-Mart.

And they vote ... and breed

Statue-of-Liberty-crying-628x356.jpg

It was just a healthy argument among Colts fans.

Fat chick #1 thinks Manning is the greatest and fat chick #2 thinks Andrew Luck is the greatest, so it wasn't going to ever end well.

This is why my brother got the hell out of the east side.

Scooter mamma may have just saved all of us a few bucks on her disability status although it looks like Jr. Is soon to be a ward of the state along with his seven siblings under 18. I suspect a slip and fall claim coming from these two Princesses do to the cream rinse on the floor. I see one sports a tramp stamp which could be used as a target by some big daddy at the big moment assume he keeps his eyes closed and nose pinched allowing him actually to get to that moment.

As we currently pay to subsidize their health care, food stamps, tattoos and rent in the trailer park...it is nice that they at least provide us with some summertime entertainment.

...and for that I am thankful.

Reactions: FrankTGucker
I bet a lot of people would have broke that fight up except they are fearful of being sued. It's the world we live in today.

Eh, there are probably a lot of situations worth sticking one's neck out for, but breaking up a fight between a couple of white trash hilljacks in a WalMart doesn't even register a 0.5 on my scale of possible intervention scenarios.

Most people suck and aren't worth the time, and these two idiots and the already lost cause kid are solidly in Bill Burr's 85% that we just need to get rid of.

Reactions: Rakkasan29
Listening to Dakich who is on a pretty funny rant about this fight.

He just went over the number of police runs to this store. There were something like 780 runs to the store in 2014 and so far this year, there have been 486 runs.

I've got to spend a little more time in Beech Grove.

Sounds exciting.

Reactions: #Bentley
Eh, there are probably a lot of situations worth sticking one's neck out for, but breaking up a fight between a couple of white trash hilljacks in a WalMart doesn't even register a 0.5 on my scale of possible intervention scenarios.

Most people suck and aren't worth the time, and these two idiots and the already lost cause kid are solidly in Bill Burr's 85% that we just need to get rid of.

He was sticking up for his mama. The broad in the scooter attacked her. It looked like she was trying to maintain position until help arrived.

And lets face it, whatever smack she was talking to the lazy broad in the scooter, I doubt she had any idea that she would actually raise up.

I think there would have been benefit to get the boy out of the situation. I would have ... consequences be dambed. HRC would have my back.

It takes a village ...

He was sticking up for his mama. The broad in the scooter attacked her. It looked like she was trying to maintain position until help arrived.

And lets face it, whatever smack she was talking to the lazy broad in the scooter, I doubt she had any idea that she would actually raise up.

I think there would have been benefit to get the boy out of the situation. I would have ... consequences be dambed. HRC would have my back.

It takes a village ...

Meh...given the characters involved I'd bet if you even touched that kid trying to remove him to safety you'd be looking at a lawsuit from that loser broad. Whether she could win or not doesn't matter. No thanks.

Meh...given the characters involved I'd bet if you even touched that kid trying to remove him to safety you'd be looking at a lawsuit from that loser broad. Whether she could win or not doesn't matter. No thanks.

I'll take my chances. I don't live in a world of fear.

And they vote ... and breed

Statue-of-Liberty-crying-628x356.jpg
Breeding I have no doubt about. I think voting is highly unlikely. Chick can make threats and fight, but she's too f'n lazy to walk around a Wal Mart? I'm willing to bet she doesn't pry her *ss out of her sofa to go vote, unless a candidate is giving away fried Snicker bars.

Reactions: outside shooter
Breeding I have no doubt about. I think voting is highly unlikely. Chick can make threats and fight, but she's too f'n lazy to walk around a Wal Mart? I'm willing to bet she doesn't pry her *ss out of her sofa to go vote, unless a candidate is giving away fried Snicker bars.

Dude - they get PAID to vote Democrat around here, and they ride through the Wal Mart to get video evidence for the disability case lawyer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT