ADVERTISEMENT

Beat NU … IU+1

Let’s rock WRA and beat the Wildcats.

‘Gotta flush that Illini game and reset.

IU will need a performance that looks like MD away game.

I think IU is capable to beat NU.
Do need the win. As always there will be a ton of IU fans there so let's take care of business.

Reactions: .Gerdis
It’s not technically a must win, but not coming out with a strong response to that Illinois loss would be cause for real concern.

Reactions: brianiu
I think IU will lose this game. Only confidence I have is that Woodson has won after losses, but I think Indiana really hasn't figured out who they are still and it will take more than just "needing" a win.

Reactions: Nieman
I also think @NU is a good gauge for lessons learned @PSU and @MD.

Learned lessons should translate to a victory at NU.

Backsliding will lead to a loss.

I also think @NU is a good gauge for lessons learned @PSU and @MD.

Learned lessons should translate to a victory at NU.

Backsliding will lead to a loss.
Northwestern has been playing alot better so its not simply just we need to play better to win. We probably need to play at a maryland game level to win.

Reactions: TomEric4756
Northwestern has been playing alot better so its not simply just we need to play better to win. We probably need to play at a maryland game level to win.
And to think Coach Collins was criticized earlier for underachieving

I think IU will lose this game. Only confidence I have is that Woodson has won after losses, but I think Indiana really hasn't figured out who they are still and it will take more than just "needing" a win.
Like I said, they haven't figured out who they are. Even the best players don't know how to grind out a win. Going to lose the next game in East Lansing too.

Like I said, they haven't figured out who they are. Even the best players don't know how to grind out a win. Going to lose the next game in East Lansing too.
Not a good take considering the circumstances. They clearly have figured out that 5 players are pot heads (if reports are accurate)

Thats a sure loss why tonight was needed before five players decided to screw up. So now it will be a three game losing streak thanks to the pot heads.

Thats a sure loss why tonight was needed before five players decided to screw up. So now it will be a three game losing streak thanks to the pot heads.
All we know is 5 kids were suspended. I wouldn’t paint all of them with a single brush as we don’t know what happened. We don’t know if they are all equally guilty. We also don’t know if there aren’t bigger underlying issues that involves anyone that did play.

Dumb. I smoke more pot than the entire team combine.
I wouldn’t call anybody that term, certainly not based off what we know. All I know is 5 kids got suspended, so they must have been caught doing something. I have no idea who on the team imbibes, and who doesn’t. I’ll leave it to the coach to handle internally and hope that the 5 punished were for a good reason, and hope that we don’t have others that might be involved.

I always thought Lander looked like he was more interested in scoring a post weed pop tart than a basket or playing some D.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT