ADVERTISEMENT

Be prepared...

the debate isn’t “the greatest undefeated team of all time”... it’s always “the last undefeated team”. There will not be any asterisk from people who matter.
I didn't say anything about the debate being "the greatest team."

I didn't say anything about the debate being "the greatest team."

But you’re arguing about schedules. Undefeated is undefeated. Make no mistake, Gonzaga will be “the last undefeated team” if they win tonight until someone else does it again. In 2045, CBS won’t be saying “the last undefeated team was Gonzaga, 24 years ago, but that was the Covid season and they played in a crappy conference... so the last legit undefeated team is really Indiana”

• Haha
Reactions: VanHoosier
Told ya, Baylor thrashed a team that was a lot like UCLA Saturday. Gonzaga won on pure luck. That game goes in 2 OT, UCLA wins all day long. More heart, kills me I didn't bet on this one

The 'Zags are not going to lose.
Hmm ... but they are in a big blowout, why ... because they play in a shitty conference. They are well coached and do have some talent, but you can't expect to go to battle against the best unless you play them consistently. They should join the PAC-10, let's see how many more times they get overrated pre-season, parlay that into one or two P5 wins early and are totally over ranked from start to finish. They got blown out. Go 76 Hoosiers!

Reactions: FormerRevMatt
The 'Zags are not going to lose.
One of the most embarrassing posts I have ever seen. BE PREPARED ~LOL

Zags face no one all season except UCLA and UCLA was mediocre. Baylor was legit and just beat the ever loving shit out of the fake zags. Baylor even stopped playing at the 10 minute mark to run out the clock. They seemed bored with the game honestly.

Hope everyone stayed Prepared, LOL

One of the most embarrassing posts I have ever seen. BE PREPARED ~LOL

Zags face no one all season except UCLA and UCLA was mediocre. Baylor was legit and just beat the ever loving shit out of the fake zags. Baylor even stopped playing at the 10 minute mark to run out the clock. They seemed bored with the game honestly.

Hope everyone stayed Prepared, LOL
Not embarrassing at all! They were a great team that came out flat after an emotional win in semis. Baylor was the better team tonight and had a better game plan.

Reactions: IU/NDFAN
But you’re arguing about schedules. Undefeated is undefeated. Make no mistake, Gonzaga will be “the last undefeated team” if they win tonight until someone else does it again. In 2045, CBS won’t be saying “the last undefeated team was Gonzaga, 24 years ago, but that was the Covid season and they played in a crappy conference... so the last legit undefeated team is really Indiana”"
"Undefeated is undefeated" ... its not if they think they can expect to be dunking like Shaq on an 8 foot goal with a women's ball. Hopefully, this beatdown will cause pollsters and the committee to take more into "who good NOW did you actually beat", before you dominated a bunch of shit (which we gave undue credit for) and sat high on perch all year. I just knew as soon as anyone slugged them early, they'd be thrown off and they were

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT