ADVERTISEMENT

Basic graphic design question

CarolineGenesis

Newcomer
Sep 29, 2021
To start out I just want to say I know nothing about graphic design. I have a race team as a hobby.
When I first started it one of my friend’s wives was into graphic design. She made our logo and the custom lettering.
She also did all our decal printing and apparel. Long story short they got divorced and no longer speak to each other.
We had a bulk order of decals and apparel made to save money so it took us 6 years to run out.
She had all the image files on her computer and I had them on a flash drive.
After 6 years and moving twice I can’t find the flash drive anywhere.
I can scan the decals that are already made but will that make a good image file or am I going to have to take the scanned images to a graphic designer to have them remade?
I know the scanned pictures look pretty nice but I’m not sure if they have good enough resolution to have items made

To start out I just want to say I know nothing about graphic design. I have a race team as a hobby.
When I first started it one of my friend’s wives was into graphic design. She made our logo and the custom lettering.
She also did all our decal printing and apparel. Long story short they got divorced and no longer speak to each other.
We had a bulk order of decals and apparel made to save money so it took us 6 years to run out.
I can scan the decals that are already made but will that make a good image file or am I going to have to take the scanned images to a Branding and graphic design services to have them remade?
I know the scanned pictures look pretty nice but I’m not sure if they have good enough resolution to have items made
thanks in advance for any help

I can scan the decals that are already made but will that make a good image file or am I going to have to take the scanned images to a graphic designer to have them remade?
My son who lives in Southern Michigan would be the one to answer because he has a 2 yr degree in Graphic Design from International Business College in Ft Wayne. I Hope you can figure it out.

Any pics of the wife in a 2 piece or less?
That would help us understand what we're working with here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT