ADVERTISEMENT

Based On This Year's Numbers, Here's Some High School Players To Keep An Eye On For The Next Few Years

If the guys at LaLumiere now are anything like the last guy we got from there, no thanks. And while it might be nitpicking, LaLumiere is in no way, shape, or form Indiana high school basketball.
Come on. Are you making the case all their players are like Perea including Jaren Jackson, Jordan Poole, and Isaiah Stewart. Sure John Roberts being an alum is a black mark but... :)

I know not part of the IHSAA so a different pool of high school players located in Indiana that lands good players and places players in top programs.

Come on. Are you making the case all their players are like Perea including Jaren Jackson, Jordan Poole, and Isaiah Stewart. Sure John Roberts being an alum is a black mark but... :)

I know not part of the IHSAA so a different pool of high school players located in Indiana that lands good players and places players in top programs.
I just remembered that's Jaden Ivy's alma mater also.

Does anyone have an opinion about the prospects for Connor Essegian at Wisconsin?

On highlights he looks like a shooter but highlights are highlights.
At state..
Unimpressive..Big time..
Looked foot slow..Nice shot..I'd heard he was just unbelievable from the fan boys in his area.
Far from it..Now in his defense..
That's a one game evaluation...And he may get great screens up there and knock down everything....
Indiana didn't have one player this yr ..That wowed me..
Booker ..I guess.....But I need to see 6'10 guys on him with ability....
He's just has so much length on everyone..In this state..

At state..
Unimpressive..Big time..
Looked foot slow..Nice shot..I'd heard he was just unbelievable from the fan boys in his area.
Far from it..Now in his defense..
That's a one game evaluation...And he may get great screens up there and knock down everything....
Indiana didn't have one player this yr ..That wowed me..
Booker ..I guess.....But I need to see 6'10 guys on him with ability....
He's just has so much length on everyone..In this state..
Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT