ADVERTISEMENT

Banks and Sparks gone.

Walker and Sparks have already transferred once as non graduate students. Is this transfer a graduate transfer for them? I was under the impression a student could only transfer once and a second time as a graduate student. Anyone know the rules?
can transfer every year. changed last year

Portal Gone: Gunn, Banks, Sparks,
Elligibility gone: Walker, Johnson
Turned pro: Ware
Back: Leal, Galloway
Who have I missed?
Cupps I would think is likely back. Newton is another. Malik is another you missed. Then Mgbako. Other than that, I think you got them all. I did not see where Ware announced his is going pro.

Reactions: Jssanto
Cupps I would think is likely back. Newton is another. Malik is another you missed. Then Mgbako. Other than that, I think you got them all. I did not see where Ware announced his is going pro.
Thanks.
I should have mentioned Cupps, if he does not come back it becomes even worse for Woodson.
I forgot Newton, thanks again.
MM and MR are on the fence in my opinion. From one point of view they are guaranteed starters with high NIL. But the other side is they will be on a dysfunctional and losing team.

Walker and Sparks have already transferred once as non graduate students. Is this transfer a graduate transfer for them? I was under the impression a student could only transfer once and a second time as a graduate student. Anyone know the rules?
Walker is out of eligibility. He isn't transferring, unless I missed something.

Thanks.
I should have mentioned Cupps, if he does not come back it becomes even worse for Woodson.
MM and MR are on the fence in my opinion. From one point of view they are guaranteed starters with high NIL. But the other side is they will be on a dysfunctional and losing team.
Anyone who chooses cash willfully knowing the team will suck is trash.

I'm starting to think Indiana won't have enough players for a team next year.

IU is losing too many players each season. There's no chance to build anything that way. The players you want to recruit are not gonna fall for the NIL money bags anyway.

Reactions: CriticArisen
Thanks.
At the very least I would assume that Ware and MM will test the NBA waters. Ware is most likely gone while I would guess that MM will receive NBA feedback that will keep him in college. The question will be…will that college/employer be IU?

Reactions: Jssanto
Here’s a kurt-like question: can walk-ons portal? I honestly can’t imagine a single one of those guys were too thrilled to sit and watch woody’s little shat show of a season.

A "walk-on" is a unique type of athlete known as a "college student". The classification of "college student" is rarely, if ever, mentioned regarding participants in NCAA sports. According to Google's Gemini AI bot, "college students" are allowed to change colleges without even entering the portal. TMYK

Reactions: Bucket Getter
We need high end guys pretty much our roster is bench guys. If Reneau and Mgbako come back we can be decent. But we have to replace 15ppg in Ware so we need atleast 3 starters who are legit to be a good team. Bringing Cupps and Galloway of the bench would be a good IU team if both are playing alot of minutes next season were doomed.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
A "walk-on" is a unique type of athlete known as a "college student". The classification of "college student" is rarely, if ever, mentioned regarding participants in NCAA sports. According to Google's Gemini AI bot, "college students" are allowed to change colleges without even entering the portal. TMYK
I ponder the question overnight. concluded a walk on can simply become a walk off at his own choosing. would be like getting pissed at an employee you don't pay, for not showing up to work.

Although I’m a life long IU bball fan, I’m a Ball State grad. I’d love to see Sparks go back to Ball State. He was a double double machine there.
That would be huge for Ball State. They'd compete for the MAC next year and put Lewis in the conversation for some coaching openings next season.

Reactions: IUbball_lifer
That would be huge for Ball State. They'd compete for the MAC next year and put Lewis in the conversation for some coaching openings next season.
the center for Nebraska , Mask or something like that was he a MAC transfer also. he can play

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT