ADVERTISEMENT

Banking oops!

Direct deposit ruined that for me. I insisted on a paper check until the job gave me no other choice. Used to be I'd go into the bank every Saturday morning and do my banking and flirt with the tellers and talk shit with the branch manager. That face to face first name relationship made things a lot easier when I was playing musical money from my mom's various accounts and didn't need to put up with a bunch of rigmarole.
I was told many years ago, by a woman Manager, that when I finally got into management to hire "nice looking tellers" she said men will drive by 20 branches to see a certain teller especially if they are easy on the eyes. That was before DD and believe me it worked. I used to laugh at the guys waiting in line for one teller when 2 others were available.

I remember one time one of my other tellers asked a gentleman "why do you wait, I can take care of your transaction" he responded something to the effect " I don't mind the wait (fill in the name) is worth it".

I was told many years ago, by a woman Manager, that when I finally got into management to hire "nice looking tellers" she said men will drive by 20 branches to see a certain teller especially if they are easy on the eyes. That was before DD and believe me it worked. I used to laugh at the guys waiting in line for one teller when 2 others were available.

I remember one time one of my other tellers asked a gentleman "why do you wait, I can take care of your transaction" he responded something to the effect " I don't mind the wait (fill in the name) is worth it".
It was all about the cleavage.

It amazes me how so many guys will act like they've never seen a girl/woman. I had a job one time where I ran motorized sweeper to sweep the hallways. I had to stop sometimes because of guys looking back down the hallway at some woman. I just let a couple of them run into the sweeper.... that woke them up.:)

Reactions: BradStevens
It amazes me how so many guys will act like they've never seen a girl/woman. I had a job one time where I ran motorized sweeper to sweep the hallways. I had to stop sometimes because of guys looking back down the hallway at some woman. I just let a couple of them run into the sweeper.... that woke them up.:)
Yea, but deer have seen cars before too. Both usually end about the same.

I don't think those were my exact words.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT