ADVERTISEMENT

Ballo Committed

Let’s gogogogo

wolf of wall street GIF

the wolf of wall street chant GIF

I noticed he had 15 and 15 against Clemson. So it didn't look like he was the reason they lost that game. Hopefully he can increased his free throw shooting because he is gonna get fouled.
hopefully he will be like Shaq he shot 50 percent his whole career. but through tireless work he shot 80 percent in his last game going 4 for 5. so it is possible.

I noticed he had 15 and 15 against Clemson. So it didn't look like he was the reason they lost that game. Hopefully he can increased his free throw shooting because he is gonna get fouled.
His percentage on FT went down. He shot 70% at Gonzaga. Maybe AZ ruined him. 😝

Reactions: VanPastorMan
You play Reneau on offense at the 5 and Ballo on defense in the last few minutes of the game, if it’s close.

The process is not the same. The effort you have to expend is not the same. The rap on Woody is what it is for a good reason. It didn’t materialize out of thin air.
Maybe you are right, but have you ever heard a “rap” that did materialize out of thin air? Do you believe all raps?

From all indications yes. Very similar to the last 2. Probably announced late Sunday or Monday. Yes Cav…we are who you thought.
It is crazy when you see charts or metrics on college basketball fans. IU is almost always the leader, no matter what it is. Iu twitter followers, clicks on discord, attendance, you name it. IU fans are the most passionate in the country. That goes for the $100 donor to Mark Cuban.

It is legal to pay the players with no cap. This staff's biggest strength, to quote my good friend willy, don't give a piss about the more holier than thou IU era. We are gonna outspend every single school this year in NIL. We damn better win now.

I think we are giving all these guys 750-1.5 mil. Meaning: Malik, Mack, Ballo, Tucker, Rice.
You would know better than me, but I’d guess the following:

MM - $750K
MR - $750K
Tucker - $750K
Ballo - $1.2M
Rice - $350K (maybe a little more)
Carlyle - $350K (maybe a little more)
Gallo - $200K
Leal and others $200K

I heard Hickman was looking for $250K.

I’m sure people have better intel than me, these are just broad estimates from little data points that pop up from time to time.

We’ll never know all the exact numbers, but the whole roster is probably $4-5M total. Has to be one of the most expensive in the country. Need to mold this talent into a winner.

MM - $750K
MR - $750K
Tucker - $750K
Ballo - $1.2M
Gallo - $200K
Leal and others $200K

I’m sure people have better intel than me, these are just broad estimates from little data points that pop up from time to time.

We’ll never know all the exact numbers, but the whole roster is probably $4-5M total. Has to be one of the most expensive in the country. Need to mold this talent into a winner.
Why even post this rubbish?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

MM - $750K
MR - $750K
Tucker - $750K
Ballo - $1.2M
Gallo - $200K
Leal and others $200K

you think Leal is getting 200k?

Will we be docked points during the games for this?
I think that's a valid point as He had a chance at some really great HS players thsi past year and let them slip,even a 5* commit. Plus not going hard after 25' class so far. Quite a few really good hs Indiana players gonna end up elsewhere because of a lack of hard recruiting. It eventually will hurt. How long before those NIL funds dry up after so-so seasons if it doesn't improve? I think there has to be a balance and not transfer portal heavy every year.

Huge, absolutely massive pickup. Still need a few guards and another big to come off the bench and this team will be really hard to stop.

Reactions: IUgradman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT