ADVERTISEMENT

Back in the day....

I say F it and go with hire a guy who buys hookers and give Ricky P the end of his career that he wants.
Why not? Cal might be available too. They made the rule that anyone can transfer and play immediately next year correct? Go get a top rated coach and have him build his roster through free agency. It will allow him time to recruit for the following year. It has to be better than this crap. Also, I know Kentucky sucks this year, but I'd take their last 10 years in a hear beat (including their one and done model).

Reactions: Cavanagh
Why not? Cal might be available too. They made the rule that anyone can transfer and play immediately next year correct? Go get a top rated coach and have him build his roster through free agency. It will allow him time to recruit for the following year. It has to be better than this crap. Also, I know Kentucky sucks this year, but I'd take their last 10 years in a hear beat (including their one and done model).

For sure but IU thinks it has to do it the right way, and frowns on things like this. I have no idea why we are good with beating kids but we aren't cool with paying them? Because the NCAA says its bad? Give me a break.

Same for me. I watch the games too, but half the time I'm on my phone. I'm not sure how IU continues to suck for 20+ years and counting.
Yeah I remember the good old days when IU would lose and my wife would be like oh no Scott's going to be upset tomorrow because IU lost lol... Now she doesn't worry about it because I don't even half pay attention to the games anymore LOL... Sad but true...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT