ADVERTISEMENT

B1G's #23 USC - 27 beats SEC's #13 LSU - 13... on a neutral field !!...

the SC defense looks very formidable.
This USC team was one of the big ? nationally because of their year-in and year-out sorry defenses. They played well against an LSU team that has a loaded offense and what many consider the best OL in the country. Those 2 LSU OTs should both be top 15 - or so - in the next NFL draft. This USC team could really make some noise not only in the B1G, but also nationally. Watch out as they have athleticism and speed galore just like OSU and Oregon

This USC team was one of the big ? nationally because of their year-in and year-out sorry defenses. They played well against an LSU team that has a loaded offense and what many consider the best OL in the country. Those 2 LSU OTs should both be top 15 - or so - in the next NFL draft. This USC team could really make some noise not only in the B1G, but also nationally. Watch out as they have athleticism and speed galore just like OSU and Oregon
Oregon didn't show that they are an elite team, but they could have been looking ahead to OSU coming up.

Can’t wait for SEC teams to come up north in November for playoff games. Big Ten schools have constantly had to play the SEC in their back yard during bowl season. I can’t remember schools like Auburn and Florida ever playing games outside the southeast.
I think you are correct. Although the logic, I believe, is not to give southern teams an advantage. The point is to give the players a fun place to see and a place that fans would be willing to travel to and spend money. Hence places like Hawaii, Orlando, etc. Most folks don’t want to go play outside in the north in December January.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT