ADVERTISEMENT

Attendance

grammy2

Freshman
Feb 6, 2002
Will IU get to the point this season where it draws 50,000 at Memorial Stadium and the fans stay for 4 quarters?
Charlotte will have fans leaving at halftime.
Maryland will be very interesting to see if the bandwagon is filling up.
If the Hoosiers are 6-0 going into the Nebraska game, I expect 50,000 plus the rest of the way.

Will IU get to the point this season where it draws 50,000 at Memorial Stadium and the fans stay for 4 quarters?
Charlotte will have fans leaving at halftime.
Maryland will be very interesting to see if the bandwagon is filling up.
If the Hoosiers are 6-0 going into the Nebraska game, I expect 50,000 plus the rest of the way.
Hoosiers will be 4-0 after tomorrow but the jury will still be out as to any of these victories being quality wins. We have all seen this movie before. I think it is premature to speak about anyone post-Maryland.

Anecdotally, new people in the RV lot. Took our spot and our neighbor’s.

The neighbor’s had the same spot for 5 years (player parents).

So the bandwagon is at least filling a little bit.

Bad news, the thunderstorm destroyed my pop-up tent. More than the little guy could take.

• Sad
Reactions: Bowlmania
We sure traveled well for a key game in LA.
If anything is gonna hurt tomorrow it’s that it’s gonna be hot as balls and not a sexy matchup. I fully expect the students to come out in force early. Maybe some of the adults will stay for a change.

But next week is where I expect it to get rocking. Winnable conference game and supposed to be great temps. Fingers crossed.

Looking at the ticket map it’s not great vs Charlotte. Will be hot so the walk up crowd probably won’t be much. Probably similar to FIU but tough to know.

Maryland looking better, but a week to go. Weather should be good — that should be a our first good crowd I hope.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT