ADVERTISEMENT

At least we're annoying Purdue fans.

2017-12 = 5 years, or maybe to not confuse you, 4 seasons!!! Until you win a game in the dance this year, I'll just assume 5 years.

I think that's fair. It sucks but we need to do something in the tournament. It's interesting because prior to our last two first round exits, I believe we had the longest first round winning streak lol. If we lose in the first round this year with a possible NPOY candidiate, Painter clearly isn't the guy for the job imo.

I think that's fair. It sucks but we need to do something in the tournament. It's interesting because prior to our last two first round exits, I believe we had the longest first round winning streak lol. If we lose in the first round this year with a possible NPOY candidiate, Painter clearly isn't the guy for the job imo.

I'm kidding FYI... I have no beef with PU fans. Best friend growing up was a die hard boiler. I do expect better from PU and IU both to be honest. I like your coach but CP has to win some games in the dance to get the local kids more interested. Our coach just chooses to keep them as plan B opposed to a priority. Good luck rest of the season and this might be your year to get back on track.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I'm kidding FYI... I have no beef with PU fans. Best friend growing up was a die hard boiler. I do expect better from PU and IU both to be honest. I like your coach but CP has to win some games in the dance to get the local kids more interested. Our coach just chooses to keep them as plan B opposed to a priority. Good luck rest of the season and this might be your year to get back on track.

Agreed and same to you!

Reactions: Hoogolf
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT