ADVERTISEMENT

Assuming we can hold on

Herrin should be the man. He has pitched well over the last few outtings and deserves the ball.

Reactions: CC Mac
We’re pitching a shut out so apparently there’s not enough stuff to bitch about today to deserve a game thread.

I'm proud as hell of Pauly Milto. Wonder how he would've fared yesterday?

We’re pitching a shut out so apparently there’s not enough stuff to bitch about today to deserve a game thread.

I think the posters that complain are justified; the comparison to a Tom Crean coached basketball team could be made - talent level is adequate but there is something missing in the game coaching - you can be taught to try and make contact and not swing as hard as you can at anything close; you can be coached up to value baserunners and not be reckless on the base paths - the examples of poor play are numerous - we won because we had more talent than Texas Southern not becuase we are a better baseball team

I think the posters that complain are justified; the comparison to a Tom Crean coached basketball team could be made - talent level is adequate but there is something missing in the game coaching - you can be taught to try and make contact and not swing as hard as you can at anything close; you can be coached up to value baserunners and not be reckless on the base paths - the examples of poor play are numerous - we won because we had more talent than Texas Southern not becuase we are a better baseball team
Hey now! You're not allowed to complain on message boards damn it

Just watched our win against TSU on espn3/delay.
Great to keep the season alive!
But those announcers were worse than the students on btn student coverage. And they aren’t very good.
When do we play again?

Just watched our win against TSU on espn3/delay.
Great to keep the season alive!
But those announcers were worse than the students on btn student coverage. And they aren’t very good.
When do we play again?
3pm tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT