ADVERTISEMENT

UNC about to lose

Damn, first Iowa football loses, opening the gateway into the championship game for Purdue and now UNC loses to rain on our parade on Wednesday. With TJD's back appearing more and more to be a lingering problem and Galloways injury worse than once thought, it hasn't been a real good day, other than we beat a weak team, albeit looking really good doing it.

Damn, first Iowa football loses, opening the gateway into the championship game for Purdue and now UNC loses to rain on our parade on Wednesday. With TJD's back appearing more and more to be a lingering problem and Galloways injury worse than once thought, it hasn't been a real good day, other than we beat a weak team, albeit looking really good doing it.
It’s IU sports- the only news is bad news.

What is Galloway's injury? I assumed it was still from his surgery being cautious?

What is Galloway's injury? I assumed it was still from his surgery being cautious?
Tweaked his knee, I believe. I thought I noticed a limp while watching him come out of the huddle in street clothes the other night. I'm hoping it was only the power of suggestion...the mind playing tricks, heightened by my gullibility.

UNC plays Bama on Sunday. They could very well enter AH on a two game losing streak and leave with a three game losing streak.
Bama has a very impressive front court, including Clowney who I wanted here at IU, but they are very young. Fresh, fresh and soph.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT